Hennessey 600 Running Like Sh......t

OP
OP
T

TOPDOG RACING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SORRY TO HURT THE FELLINGS OF HENNESSEY FANS HOWEVER I DID CALL HIM WHEN I FIRST GOT THE CAR & HE WAS DOWN RIGHT RUDE, ARROGANT, NASTY AND EVASIVE. IM GLAD SOME OF YOU HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH MR HENNESSEY AND HAVE NOT HAD THE NEED TO JOIN IN THE MANY LAW SUITS AGAINST HIM, MAYBE ALL THESE SUITS ARE BASELESS AND THE FACT THAT THE VIPER CLUB WHICH YOU ARE A PART OF HAS BAND HIM FOR LIFE:2tu: BECAUSE THEY ARE PURHAPS JEALOUS OF HIS MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS, I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST GET A RAW DEAL. AND FOR THAT RIDICULOUS PERSON THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY CAPS LOCK, YOU MUST BE A LIBERAL, ASSIDE FROM GETTING OVER IT MAY I SUGGEST A CHILL PILL. I WOULDNT HAVE MADE SUCH A PETTY ISSUE TO YOU I WOULD HAVE JUST TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT, LIKE I SAID HAS TO BE A LIBERAL. OH & THANKS FOR ATTACKING MY CAR, SORRY TO SAY SHES FAR FROM A BOMB, 5,300 MILE RT/10 ILL TAKE THAT BOMB ANYDAY.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SORRY TO HURT THE FELLINGS OF HENNESSEY FANS HOWEVER I DID CALL HIM WHEN I FIRST GOT THE CAR & HE WAS DOWN RIGHT RUDE, ARROGANT, NASTY AND EVASIVE. IM GLAD SOME OF YOU HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH MR HENNESSEY AND HAVE NOT HAD THE NEED TO JOIN IN THE MANY LAW SUITS AGAINST HIM, MAYBE ALL THESE SUITS ARE BASELESS AND THE FACT THAT THE VIPER CLUB WHICH YOU ARE A PART OF HAS BAND HIM FOR LIFE:2tu: BECAUSE THEY ARE PURHAPS JEALOUS OF HIS MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS, I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST GET A RAW DEAL. AND FOR THAT RIDICULOUS PERSON THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY CAPS LOCK, YOU MUST BE A LIBERAL, ASSIDE FROM GETTING OVER IT MAY I SUGGEST A CHILL PILL. I WOULDNT HAVE MADE SUCH A PETTY ISSUE TO YOU I WOULD HAVE JUST TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT, LIKE I SAID HAS TO BE A LIBERAL. OH & THANKS FOR ATTACKING MY CAR, SORRY TO SAY SHES FAR FROM A BOMB, 5,300 MILE RT/10 ILL TAKE THAT BOMB ANYDAY.

Take it easy TopDog. It's a forum etiquette thing to turn off your CAPS lock to make it easier for the people who are trying to help you to understand your message. It's hard to read posts like the one above. There are some very knowledgeable people here who will bend over backwards to help you. Don't alienate them over something as simple as pushing the caps lock button.

Just a thought.

Oh, and the site policies prohibit name-calling and personal attacks, so please don't do that again.

OP
OP
T

TOPDOG RACING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
understood, however i didnt understand the structure of the text in the forum. i think though you have it mixed up, im the one that seemed to be getting ganged up on over this petty error due to being unfamiliar with the vca site especially over hennessey which i think my last statement said it all, maybe vca should reverse their ban of mr hennessey since their seems to be so many of the members that dont agree with it. i do appreciate all the did try to help, thanks.:2tu:

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check engine vacuum--probably very low at idle if the cam has a lot of overlap. Check around 2500 RPM, should be about 15-19 inches of mercury ( if this is a lil off, someone chime in, been a long time since I've needed to do this). This test will show low, too high ignition problems, or loss of compression. Do these engines use a MAP sensor? This sensor will cause a rich condition also. Filthy, contaminated 02's will also cause a rich condition. If the TPS is adjustable, rotate it to either stop to make a temporary fix. Good luck

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Bought The Car From Some Old Gizilionaire In Nj Who Gave Up On The Car After He Bought It New As A Venom 600 & Paid Like $100k For This Thing. When I Got The Car It Had 4600 Miles On It And Was Completely Screwed Up. Apparently The Owner When He Got It From Hennessey Didnt Like Driving It Because He Said It Was To Hard To Drive & To0 Fast So He Had Someone Try To Detune It By Taking Off The Hennessey Parts

I have had 4 Vipers modified over the years by Hennessey with no problems. I also now run the company. From your post the guy had a car modified, it was too fast for him so he decided to change things around. How does that end up Hennessey's fault?

If you need some technical help, please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to have one of my techs call you and try to help you out.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topdog, did you get a chance to call Nick at Modern today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte