Hennessey- Buyers/Tuners BEWARE!!

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan:
It is ashame for anyone to have to go through such distressing events. The loss of money no doubt hurts, but the additional hurt from mental anguish cause by broken trust makes it worse.
Unfortunately, it also makes our country look bad from another countries perspective because the many are often judged by the actions of the few.
Very good job of sticking to the facts.
I hope all works out, for the better, for you, your stepson and his friend.
Good luck and don't give up!!!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He took your money just as I "broke" my story of Hennessey Hell. The strange thing is that ol' Johnny boy told me that he was having financial difficulties and would get me squared away "as soon as possible". Turns out he was raking in the cash.

Moscow business men are pissed??? Well if I were Mr. Hennessey I would get that fixed right away
wink.gif

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't beleive this guy is still walking!
I figure someone would have broken both his legs by now!
Or worse!

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of a certain event comming up very soon (powerfest)that he will certainly be at being that he is scamming i mean promoting would be a good time for some follow up dialog for a lot of disgruntled clientel,personally i want to be there just to see what a walking talking piece of sh.. really looks like,always remember in life that whatever you do weather it good or bad sooner or later will catch up with you,in this case lets hope its 100 fold

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is promoting Powerfest, anyone that goes to it is making a mistake. Hennessey should be ignored. To attend the event is to acknowledge his worthless self.

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only know of Mr. Hennessey by what I've read on these boards, but wouldn't it be very appropriate for the following scenario to occur?

Viper drag race of the year is proposed (PowerFest).
Many viper owners and tuners all agree to attend.
Loads of money is sent to the promoter, the same Mr. Hennessey.
Everyone arrives at the drag strip but it's not even open.
Everyone wonders how could this happen and where's their money.

I find it INCREDIBLY AMAZING that anyone would have dealings with this person. Period.

I have the utmost respect to those people who have been cheated and are trying to right those wrongs. However, I have absolutely NO RESPECT for anyone that continues to support Mr. Hennessey's activities, and that includes tuners/vendors attending his event.

What everyone on these boards should be saying is the following:

I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY VENDOR THAT SUPPORTS JOHN HENNESSEY!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

John Hennessey is a ******* scumbag and I'm sure he will get what's coming to him..

**** off John

Gerald

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me if you are not getting an answer, you know where to find him - PowerFest. Maybe someone can film him being led away in cuffs?

Reaction score
So your son and his friends are out 20,000 plus and the computers? How much are these computers new to get the cars up and running again? You should sue him also for down time for these cars, I mean hell there not able to drive them!!
pissed.gif

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the last powerfest in Marion, Tx. he showed up in a suburban and drove damm near up to the staging lane and wouldn't even get out of his car. When I saw him I just walked the other way for fear of getting shot at. He is a disgrace to the Viper community. Most people don't want to post anything on the board and do not want to get involved but most down here know his ways. Someone once posted here that here in Texas we back him up but I am here to tell you that is not true. When his name comes up we all just look at each other and shake our heads in shame. His day will come. Maybe not on earth but we all know where he is going when he dies. Paybacks are a B***h.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne Byrom:
At the last powerfest in Marion, Tx. he showed up in a suburban and drove damm near up to the staging lane and wouldn't even get out of his car. When I saw him I just walked the other way for fear of getting shot at. He is a disgrace to the Viper community. Most people don't want to post anything on the board and do not want to get involved but most down here know his ways. Someone once posted here that here in Texas we back him up but I am here to tell you that is not true. When his name comes up we all just look at each other and shake our heads in shame. His day will come. Maybe not on earth but we all know where he is going when he dies. Paybacks are a B***h.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Sorry for your loss.

John Hennessey is a ******* scumbag and I'm sure he will get what's coming to him..

**** off John

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Gerald, tell us how you really feel!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am amazed this crap is still going on, and this 'person' is still in business...He must walk with a mirror in his hand to see whos behind...Eventually, he will lock horns with the wrong person, and it won't be pretty

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here; this is getting old. You'd think by now he'd have already met someone. I can guarantee I would be the LAST person he screwed. You'd never hear from him again. Too much southern redneck in me. He'd be like a fart in the wind, just disappeared. No one saw it, no one heard it, not quite tangible, it's just that he ain't here no more.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Moscow business men don't have to go far to find the Russian mafia, who are here in the States in force. And they could easily schedule a hit in Texas, and they will have no remorse. Thats the way they are, the mafia, I mean. And who could prove the association? It wouldn't bother me a bit if someone gets his just rewards, Russian, American, or otherwise.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMS Buyers BEWARE!!

Thats what we all needed 2hear before we dealt with HMS(**** from me $17,400).sorry to hear i wish u get ur money back(i doubt it)....and new Buyers stay away from him and HMS products they are not worth it...many better products out there comes from great tuners..like SeanRoe and Tom(BTR),and many more(sorry if i forgot some1)....have a nice day.

<font color="red">New Viper owners : HMS Stand for : John Hennessey MotorSports and now a new one called Hennessey Performance be Aware Keep away Be safe... HAZARD!</font>

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't John attend 2002 VOI? If he did, why no drama at the event? Seems someone would be there that received the royal treatment.... Just curious.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why people still send him anything is beyond me. If you can afford to send a car to him, you can afford to get the tools/education needed to do it yourself.

Sorry about your luck, but you have to be very out of touch to take a risk like that.