Hennessey Performance

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: [******] Performance

A scorpion asked a turtle for a ride across the river. The turtle said NO you will sting me and I will die. To which the scorpion said NO I wont sting you. For if I do then surely I will die also.

So the turtle lets the scorpion crawl on to his back. Half way across the river the scorpion stings the turtle. As the two start to sink down the turtle screams WHY DID YOU DO THAT ???????????

To which the scorpion replied, I am a scorpion and that is what I do.

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A scorpion asked a turtle for a ride across the river. The turtle said NO you will sting me and I will die. To which the scorpion said NO I wont sting you. For if I do then surely I will die also.

So the turtle lets the scorpion crawl on to his back. Half way across the river the scorpion stings the turtle. As the two start to sink down the turtle screams WHY DID YOU DO THAT ???????????

To which the scorpion replied, I am a scorpion and that is what I do.
HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!!!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Scorpion and the Turtle? A scorpion cannot sting through the armored shell of a turtle. *chuckle*
I believe it's: The Scorpion and the Frog.
I love that analogy, regardless. Classic.
You must be registered for see images

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Scorpion and the Turtle? A scorpion cannot sting through the armored shell of a turtle. *chuckle*

Well what can except, I say I was posting from memory, oh yea I can also say my memory is BETTER than yours.

Don't judge a race too soon or you could end up like the hare in the Tortois and the Hare. :)

There are stories about a frog and a scorpion and a frog.

AND about a scorpion and a turtle.

Good try please play again next time. :)

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hollow/4878/scorpion.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

BTW turtles have a thing called a neck that doesn't have a shell on it. :)

Don't take it so hard I wouldn't expect a duck to know about the anatomy of a turtle.

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well what can except, I say I was posting from memory, oh yea I can also say my memory is BETTER than yours. Good try please play again next time. :)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hollow/4878/scorpion.html
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D
BTW turtles have a thing called a neck that doesn't have a shell on it. :)
Don't take it so hard I wouldn't expect a duck to know about the anatomy of a turtle.

Give it up. The idea of a turtle getting stung by a scorpion is lame. A turtle has a shell of armor, very tough skin all over its exposed parts, and it can pull its head into its shell for the ultimate of protection. Admit it, there is no supporting logic behind the story being a turtle and a scorpion. Plus, if you do a search on google.com, you'll find countless examples of The Scorpion and the Frog (The Frog and the Scorpion). Okay? Now I'm done. *grin*

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Its a long hard road to restore a reputation. Some people will never ever accept you again, even if you change.

I'm just glad that new beginnings are possible, and hope John H. can repay what he has taken.

It will probably take years to earn enough money to pay everyone back, but if he does, he will have gained huge amounts of character, albeit belatedly.

Here's to new beginnings-

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This reminds me of "The Scorpion and the Rooster" or some tale like that.

Yes, that's the one about some smart @ss that had an unfortunate incident with a scorpion and got his c()ck stung. Heh-heh-heh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang