HENNESSEY STRIKES AGAIN ON MY CAR....

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE V1000 WAS DRIVEN TO AND FROM RIVER CITY RACEWAY - 300 MILES ROUNDTRIP (DONE LAST WED TOO).

THE CAR IS RUNNING 15 PSI WITH A 150 SHOT FOR NOW. HAVE NOT DYNO'D THIS COMBO BUT I THINK ITS PROBABLY GOOD FOR SOMETHING JUST OVER 1000 RW HP.

GOOD AIR IN LOW 60''S AND NO WIND.

SWAPPED OUT STREET TIRES FOR ET STREETS, CHECK TIRE PRESSURES AND PUT THE NOS BOTTLE IN THE TRUCK TO WARM IT UP (CAR DOES NOT HAVE BOTTLE HEATER NOW, BUT ITS GOING TO GET ONE).

FIRST PASS, 2ND GEAR BURNOUT. LEAVE THE LINE AT 3000 RPM, CAR BOGS SLIGHTLY, THEN SPINS, LET OUT SLIGHTLY, HOOK AND GO. RUN THROUGH THE LIGHTS AT 6300 RPM IN 4TH WITH THE STOCK 3.07 GEAR:

9.84 @ 156.35 (1.67 60 FT.)

STREET TIRES WERE PUT BACK ON IT AND DROVE IT BACK TO THE SHOP - 150 MILES!

HOPE TO MAKE A FEW MORE MINOR ADJUSTMENTS TO THE CAR AND THINK IT CAN GO QUICKER AND A LITTLE FASTER. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

You must be registered for see images

yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!
smile.gif
Congrats, that is a SICK MPH
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom 1000TT:
THE V1000 WAS DRIVEN TO AND FROM RIVER CITY RACEWAY - 300 MILES ROUNDTRIP (DONE LAST WED TOO).

THE CAR IS RUNNING 15 PSI WITH A 150 SHOT FOR NOW. HAVE NOT DYNO'D THIS COMBO BUT I THINK ITS PROBABLY GOOD FOR SOMETHING JUST OVER 1000 RW HP.

GOOD AIR IN LOW 60''S AND NO WIND.

SWAPPED OUT STREET TIRES FOR ET STREETS, CHECK TIRE PRESSURES AND PUT THE NOS BOTTLE IN THE TRUCK TO WARM IT UP (CAR DOES NOT HAVE BOTTLE HEATER NOW, BUT ITS GOING TO GET ONE).

FIRST PASS, 2ND GEAR BURNOUT. LEAVE THE LINE AT 3000 RPM, CAR BOGS SLIGHTLY, THEN SPINS, LET OUT SLIGHTLY, HOOK AND GO. RUN THROUGH THE LIGHTS AT 6300 RPM IN 4TH WITH THE STOCK 3.07 GEAR:

9.84 @ 156.35 (1.67 60 FT.)

STREET TIRES WERE PUT BACK ON IT AND DROVE IT BACK TO THE SHOP - 150 MILES!

HOPE TO MAKE A FEW MORE MINOR ADJUSTMENTS TO THE CAR AND THINK IT CAN GO QUICKER AND A LITTLE FASTER. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice run. The best part is u drove it there and drove it back.
156 mph is movin! What kind of time do u think or know it could run with out the N.O.S....

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%
smile.gif
I did the same thing when I ran my 10.4, drove from PHX, Az to Las Vegas, Nevada (~350 miles) ran the 10.4 and drove back
smile.gif

156 MPH is bordering on ridiculously fast!
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 550 Vette:
Nice run. The best part is u drove it there and drove it back.
156 mph is movin! What kind of time do u think or know it could run with out the N.O.S....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Taig and his Twin Turbo? This guy gets one and Taig is still out in the cold? What about NoMercy? What's the status on the Hennescrewed victims?

Gerald

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got an email from JPH today about Taigs car. Says Stewarts car is next on the list..... wow
rolleyes.gif

.... I'm getting goosebumps. You go John. 1 1/2 year late. (meant VERY sarcastically)

Gerald

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
I just got an email from JPH today about Taigs car. Says Stewarts car is next on the list..... wow
rolleyes.gif

.... I'm getting goosebumps. You go John. 1 1/2 year late. (meant VERY sarcastically)

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think Hennessey comes through for anyone, but he does
seem to string them along with promises. I've never read
a post, where a complaining customer, later posted- that they had received a refund. I have kept up with a lot of HMS victims that have never gotten anything, and if you talk with BBB of Houston, they
will tell you the same(They told me that he refuses to answer their calls or mail). I bet he wishes he would have settled
with me, because I know I've caused him untold grief and loses,
telling my story.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
rolleyes.gif

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He told me the same thing on 9/21/02!!

Here is the quote on his E-mail:

HI BILL,

WE DYNO'D OUR FIRST PRODUCTION VENOM TWIN TURBO WITH A TOTALLY STOCK MOTOR OVER AT MTI TODAY. ON 8 PSI OF BOOST AND IN 89 DEG HEAT THE CAR MADE 693 RW HP AND 716 RW LB-FT (GRAPH ATTACHED). ASK JAYSON WHAT HE THOUGHT OF THE CAR NEXT TIME YOU SPEAK WITH HIM.

ANYWAY, JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE. WE HAVE THE FIRST PRODUCTION VENOM 1000 CLOSE TO STARTING UP. NOW THAT WE HAVE PROVED UP FITMENT OF OUR SYSTEM, TAIGS CAR WILL BE NEXT TO BE COMPLETED AS FAR AS VENOM 1000 PRODUCTION GOES.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND MAN,

JOHN

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Taig and his Twin Turbo? This guy gets one and Taig is still out in the cold? What about NoMercy? What's the status on the Hennescrewed victims?

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't imagine how long the list of victims is.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JusSumFastGi:
Guys, he HAS To keep saying he WILL get around to it in order for it to not become a criminal matter... duh.

IT IS NOT CRIMINAL TO TAKE SOMEONES MONEY FOR A GOOD / SERVICE AND JUST KEEP THE MONEY. IT IS CONSIDERED A "SUE THEM" MATTER AND THEY CAN KEEP ON DOING IT FOREVER AS LONG AS THEY CLAIM THEY ARE JUST "RUNNING BEHIND, WILL MAKE IT RIGHT" ETC

That's right friends. They can just keep the money / parts FOREVER and will NEVER be arrested for it. Ever. Ever Ever Ever EVER.

So for the love of frickin god stop asking "Why is this joker not in jail etc" it's driving me nuts!

Your screwed. All of you. Either hire a hit man or deal with it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That has got to be one of the most idiotic posts from you (and you have many of them) I've ever read. So you're saying I can open a vacuum repair shop, TV repair shop, car repair facility and simply go into business and take ppls money and just claim I'm behind in my work, get rich and let ppl sue me? Wow, wonder why noone else ever thought of that.

If a few ppl banded together and proved a "pattern" and showed intent, it's criminal. That is what class action lawsuits are for. I'm sure there are / is one in progress and the first thing in any lawsuit, let alone a criminal lawsuit is HUSH HUSH.

So take your ******* posts and head off to the supra forums.

HOTRODJOHN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: [******] STRIKES AGAIN ON MY CAR....

Wow, you can tell its a turbo, a 6.58 at 1/8th mile and then ending up with a 9.84, it must really come alive at half track to do that......

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The ET and MPH are wasted. It's not a V1000, it's a V0000 if the overwhelming number of negative posts and complaints are true. Any supercar built by any tuner who from all appearances cannot be trusted is useless. "If a tree falls in the forest, and there's no one around to hear it......

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"The ET and MPH are wasted" ...No, I think you are wasted! How do you get off knocking my car?? :mad: V0000?? My car is useless?? Your attitude and intelligence are useless for posting such trash!!! It is my personal owned car, not the tuner's and you have no idea what you are talking about!! Right now it is the fastest Viper in the 1/4 at 156mph+. What tuner I chose was my business and I got great results. Oh, I might as well stoop to your level. Here's a good one for your car......................
ViperGTS2002 F ***ING Excrement! :eek:

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There's a few of us here Jamie that know your car is a GREAT car. That is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Personally I couldn't care who did the job - it's a fantastic car - period. All the flack you get means nothing in the end. You'll sort most of them out at the track.

Thinking people have their own brains and will make their own minds up, while others will tell us what to think and condemn us if we dare to differ. Those types don't get far with anyone who thinks for themselves.

I'm sure you're sorry too if anyone got ripped off, but this isn't our crusade, and I'm not joining it either. For now - the only car likely to top your 156mph run is another Venom TT1000. Of course that may change - but then isn't that what it's all about? Sure hope the guys who have the big cars like you are a little more open and friendly with you than some here.

BTW - looked up your site - blue is a great colour choice - awesome looking car! ;)