Her name is Scarlett and what a pair of

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, Id like to see your new HOOD ORNAMENT photo ?!?!?!

I had to bring it into work to give my co-workers an idea of what Scarlett looks like. Plus its a great addition to the decor. Today was the first chance I've had to actually drive the original article. But ... new storm system moving in tomorrow through Friday. Geez, you'd think I lived in the Midwest or something!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you have Scarlet Fever...

"Frankly my dear................. Rhett."

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it is the dealer that I think it is, you won't be disappointed. Be prepared for an awesome delivery vehicle and top notch service. They had one of the largest collections of Vipers anywhere. The number of Lambos was super impressive. Largest collection in the Western Hemisphere....

In Ohio? In a field? Who would have thought. Congrats. Post pictures.......

The place your talking about doesn't own that dealership anymore, the Lambos where bought out then they got rid of the Dodge dealership. Now they have weird collectible cars & high mileage stuff in the old Lambo dealership. That place was shady as hell. I tried to buy Viper off them acouple times and they wouldn't give me the time of day. The day my Viper was delivered I wanted to pull in do a big donut, flip them off then leave. Sorry that place stuck a nerve with me.

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The place your talking about doesn't own that dealership anymore, the Lambos where bought out then they got rid of the Dodge dealership. Now they have weird collectible cars & high mileage stuff in the old Lambo dealership. That place was shady as hell. I tried to buy Viper off them acouple times and they wouldn't give me the time of day. The day my Viper was delivered I wanted to pull in do a big donut, flip them off then leave. Sorry that place stuck a nerve with me.

I bought mine from Coughlin in Marysville, OH. I think the Lambo dealer was Nelson Automotive or something like that. At one time he had a huge collection of unregistered Vipers that he finally sold off.

I usually buy from Woodhouse but I passed on a 2010 once I found out about the stripe changes that I don't like. I actually had a 2010 on order but canx. it. So, late in the game, it was tough finding this car. No apologies - Coughlin was great to work with and it was a smooth transaction.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.......Hopefully this weather will clear out of here in time for our Saturday planning meeting....

If you cant take Scarlet, take her MINI

(But be sure you tell my good buddy where / how you came to get it ?!?!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness