Hey Policy Limits --- Car cover pics you wanted

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the pics of DV400495 with car cover on as promised. My comments? Pretty nice.

Stored in a gym type zipper bag, easy out and easy in.
Cover fits well and is easy to put on and take off.
Car side of the bag is a soft fuzzy material that is sure not to scratch.
Clear plastic over license plate.

There ya have it. Hope that helps.

You must be registered for see images attach

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thnx. I actually amended the order to add in the Mpoar cover as I didn't realize it was an option at 1st go.

Stryker logo in front is cool but I wanna get one with a bigger logo, also want "viper" written on the tail of the cover. Gonna inquire with California car cover and see if they can make it.

What material is the mopar one? is it machine washable?

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is water resistant.
Felt like treated nylon
Machine washable with all-purpose cleaner - (normal or permapress cycle - cold/warm water) Rinse thoroughly, AIR DRY. (air dry so as to preserve water resistance)

808, build sheet shows price of $500. Don't know if there is another source for it that may be cheaper.

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd recommend checking out California Car Covers. I have been using one of them on a car that I keep outside and it holds up great to the elements. The car stays just as clean as if it were in a garage. Order a light color for outdoor use.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My dealer included a cover from here:

http://www.coverking.com

Their website says there is not one available for the 2013 but they do have one.

This is the nicest cover I have ever had. It looks like the old covers that came with the previous gens but it has a soft inside.

It also has the Stryker logo on the front and the clear plastic cover for the license plate area.

Highly recommend...

I will take pics in the next couple of days.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I was pooned $800 for subsequent addition but could be wrong...all good since I purchased a different car

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I was pooned $800 for subsequent addition but could be wrong...all good since I purchased a different car

Not sure how you could you be charged more that what was on the window sticker, unless you were paying over MSRP which I don't think Woodhouse does...

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna say I had to pay a penalty for changing the order lol all moot now

do u feel the paint looks too much like black when its out of the sunlight? I was worried about that with this order

still, there's a reason they did lots of marketing with the Shadow Blue and both shades of red...they're super hot. They were used on Jay Leno's Garage, Top Gear and Speed TV just to name a few. the white looks great too. come to think of it, the one color I haven't heard much about is gunmetal pearl

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna say I had to pay a penalty for changing the order lol all moot now

do u feel the paint looks too much like black when its out of the sunlight? I was worried about that with this order

still, there's a reason they did lots of marketing with the Shadow Blue and both shades of red...they're super hot. They were used on Jay Leno's Garage, Top Gear and Speed TV just to name a few. the white looks great too. come to think of it, the one color I haven't heard much about is gunmetal pearl

Looks pretty black in low light, dark unless you are close even in bright light. But man does it sparkle up close in bright mid-day sunlight...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not had one in hand to determine quality, but a custom made with good material from Cal Car Cover isn't cheap either..... Just saying.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
My dealer included a cover from here:

http://www.coverking.com

Their website says there is not one available for the 2013 but they do have one.

I use them for my C6 Corvettes and by the way the Corvette satin cover fits perfect
I will put some pics up

Same cover on the ZR1 and 2013 GTS. $149 off eBay

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be cool if u could get a black one with that thin stripe off to the side all across the cover!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang