Hi Flow Cat Install Question

grnwnv

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in the process of installing a Corsa exhaust and Random Technology Hi Flow cats on my 04 Viper. I got everything apart, and I noticed that there are no hangers welded to the new cats like there are on the stock ones. I would imagine I need to secure that in the same location somehow. Anyone else have the same issue and able to offer a good solution? Or maybe I don't have the right parts? They seem like they will fit fine, so I am guessing that is not the case.

I haven't taken the cats off yet. I want to figure out how this will work before I do, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the search feature must be broken today cause i know this subject has been beaten to death

OP
OP
G

grnwnv

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the search feature must be broken today cause i know this subject has been beaten to death

If I could have found it with the search, I would have. I would much rather have the answer right away. Sometimes if you don't know the right search term you can't find the answer even if it is out there. Just because I only have a couple posts doesn't mean I don't understand how a forum works.

Thanks for an actually useful answer Viper Wizard.

BossGT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I acquired some cats that had the hangers ripped off of them. RT i guess used to put hangers on them and then started not to. You dont need them. Proceed!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960