Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 13, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Viper Club
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Viper Club

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 110 views
MoparMap said: As the title suggests, what products/material/procedures/etc. do you all use to scuff up rotors on a brake pad change? I've read anything from emery cloth to scotch brite pads ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 284 views
BYAIC said: Sold for $25,500. The owner must have had a reserve on the car to sell it on that site, and apparently it was met or exceeded. Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 116 views
Sennahnamrecken said: Hi Viper Friends; I had a strange experience with my 2008 SRT 10. The car was shipped from the hot climate of FL to the very cold climate of Utica NY 32F and rain. When we unloaded ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 342 views
MoparMap said: Good to know, now I've just got to decide which ones I want to try first. Thanks! Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 26 views
ASPIRATIONS said: For Sale: Repaired to excellent 95% condition.. from my 2014 Viper GTS. I replaced the rub strip with a OEM piece and had the slight divot filled and the whole piece cleared.Please ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 1 post * 80 views
Fbomb said: I'm starting to get serious about purchasing a gen 2 gts. I've wanted one ever since I was a kid and I think it's finally time. I'm in DFW area. Anyone have one or know of one ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 1 post * 108 views
Suregrip391 said: I was wondering if anyone here has the Snake bit kit tube with the poster and paperwork inside? That is all I have but am missing the actual paperwork. Would anyone be willing ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 1 post * 20 views
Fbomb said: Hey everyone I'm in the market for a gen 2 gts. Please let me know if you know of one available. Thank you, Matt Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 1,060 views
MO_Better said: By coincidence, Hagerty is doing a viper value webinar on Wed May 12th if you want attend (link below). This is an email I got from my VOA email list (this is put on by Hagerty ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 8 posts * 779 views
MerlinsGarage said: Agree 100% DJ. Scoring an excellent example for forty-something now will probably look like a brilliant decision later. More importantly in the unlikely chance the value goes nowhere, ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...