Highly suggest RoeRaceing SCT tune

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had great results with it and also with Sean Roe..Stock tune was the rough sounding exhaust and jerkey first gear at low speeds..

Then I went to another venders SCT"canned one size fits all" tune..I had great results with their canned tune..The exhaust note was much better than stock with much less first gear low speed jerkiness.. The second to third skip shift was eliminated and the car defiently picked up a lil grunt over stock..I was very happy with the other venders canned tune..

But I herd that the RoeRaceing SCT tune was also very well done and I talked with Sean and gave him all my modifications and he sent me a new tune specifically for my car through email. After I had already received the tune I installed it and saw that my cars rev limit was around 6300...I asked Sean if he could set it to 6000 and that I would pay for the new tune. Sean redid the tune and sent it to me for FREE through email a few hours later!!!!!!!

I installed the tune and the engine note is even smoother than the canned tune I had from the other vender..Their is no first gear jerkiness and it feels very nice to just cruise in first gear at 10 mph.....At wide open throttle their is more grunt than with the other vendors canned tune and the exhaust note honestly sounds 10 times better than stock at wide open throttle. Im not gonna strech and say it sounds Italion..But it really sounds AWESOME..

Still lots of work to do on dynos and parts ect, But Ill try and get some vids up and dyno numbers

stock tune idle
YouTube - stock tune stock cam idle

idle after other veders canned tune
YouTube - stock cam other venders canned tune idle

idle sound after roeraceing custom tune
YouTube - stock cam roe raceing tune

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trying to find a clip of the other venders canned tune..GOT IT..posted up top

Last edited:

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Twister, you military? I saw the sticker but couldn't make out what branch, Looks Navy, maybe Army. My wife and I are USAF, just wanted to say hello to another brother-in-arms. Take care. Jeff

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the thing Plum...Dans tune was a one size fits all..Roeracing's tune was custom done for my modifications..not a fare comparison unless I had Dan do a custom tune as well...

As for the military...Yes once upon a time...Now im a Civilian

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Sean and everyone at Roe is just plan awesome and always willing to lend a hand, my debate was either the Vec 3 or the SCT (which I think im going SCT) but either way it was gonna be with Sean