Hisssssmas Party info

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just wanted to put a quick reminder out about the upcoming Hissmas party on December 12th. We will be at Loews Hotel in Annapolis again this year, and there are some pretty decent deals on rooms for those wishing to stay overnight. We just booked our room (single king bed w/ free overnight parking) for $179. They have similar deals that include breakfast in the hotel, etc. If you're thinking about staying, I would consider getting your room booked now as this hotel gets very busy over the holidays.

More info to come....stay tuned!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent! Glad you're going to make it. I heard there will be 5 of us there. ;) :lmao:

How am I suppose to know? Geez, lol. Every big event that has been held in this area I have either been out to sea or my car has been in pieces (Biltmore event, installed big brakes). At least I am finally making the trip up that way.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How am I suppose to know? Geez, lol. Every big event that has been held in this area I have either been out to sea or my car has been in pieces (Biltmore event, installed big brakes). At least I am finally making the trip up that way.

LOL...I'm just playin' with ya. It should be a good time, look forward to seeing you there.