Hit and runners need to DIE!!!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parked on the street for 10 minutes. Some idiot probably making a u-turn to check out the Viper and was not paying attention... came back and saw this:

damage.jpg

It doesn't look too bad... any guesses on what the estimate is? Closest amount gets a prize. :D

Am I mad? Yep... but short of catching the guy and putting a round into his kneecap... not much I can do, so why stress over it. I can't believe this is the second fiberglass damage i've had in 2 years. Trouble follows this car i tell ya... in good and bad ways.

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
I know what you mean.. The wife took the viper to go get her nails done (I was detailing her truck) when she came back the car had scuffs on the facia where she got too close to the parking concrete bumpers.. All she could say is " I parked it way away from everything I didn't feel it bump anything " but what ya gonna do . I can get angry but that will not fix the cars facia

Viper GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:(

Hope the person how did it dies in a car CRASH !

That really **** that costs a lot to repair !

Last edited:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"My Harte is with you and your Loss Hope the person how did it dies in a car CRASH :headbang:"

Viper GTS,

That is the most stupid and most immature comment I have ever read on this forum. If you are going to make comments like that at least know how to spell and speak proper English!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to catch that numb nutted **** head doin that to someone's car. What a roach. I'd guess $1200.00 for the repair. BTW PittsurghRT, even tho the Steelers are my favorite team you got to chill, Viper GTS is from another country man. Can you converse in his language??

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"My Harte is with you and your Loss Hope the person how did it dies in a car CRASH :headbang:"

Viper GTS,

That is the most stupid and most immature comment I have ever read on this forum. If you are going to make comments like that at least know how to spell and speak proper English!

Give the guy a break on the English lesson, he is from Saudi Arabia.

My estimate: 2250 Bob

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to catch that numb nutted **** head doin that to someone's car. What a roach. I'd guess $1200.00 for the repair. BTW PittsurghRT, even tho the Steelers are my favorite team you got to chill, Viper GTS is from another country man. Can you converse in his language??

A: Steelers kick a** :)
B: I don't care where he's from.

Warfang,

I am going to guess $1,700 to get the car repaired.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree, I don't care where the guy is from...Idiotic comment.

His comment is out of line, however telling someone from a non-english speaking country that they are required to speak/type perfect English is also out of line. :nono:

I thought this here VCA was it's own little global village.

$2250.00. Where's my cookie?

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His comment is out of line, however telling someone from a non-english speaking country that they are required to speak/type perfect English is also out of line. :nono:

I'm glad we agree on part of this. But, it is how I feel.... get over it.

I thought this here VCA was it's own little global village.

Again, I agree and it is full of great people from all over the world. Some of these members I have even bought from or sold to and have had wonderful experiences. But, I am tired of reading dumb comments no matter what language someone speaks.

I am done commenting and Warfang my guess is still $1700

Last edited:

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't care where you are from, if you think someone who took a little chunk out of a fender deserves to die in a car crash, you are a fool.

If you actually think this guy did not know what he was saying I have a great piece of property in a paradise called chernoybel I would be willing to let go cheap.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So you believe it is appropriate to require someone to speak perfect English even though they are not native speakers and don't even live in an English speaking country? Your world ********** is right around the corner...Wow.....

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So you believe it is appropriate to require someone to speak perfect English even though they are not native speakers and don't even live in an English speaking country? Your world ********** is right around the corner...Wow.....

Are you trying to come across as obtuse?

He knows right from wrong pal, and he knows his comment was idiotic, and if he does not, he should seek help.

It has NOTHING to do with "lost in translation":rolleyes:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yikes. Take this to PM if you like. In no way am I agreeing with his comments and I clearly state they are inappropriate. Your comment that he should be required to speak perfect English, however, is also inappropriate. Simple as that.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know that they were making a U turn to check out your viper?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moderator Cliff Notes.
It was an over the top comment.
It would have been nice to see the criticism leveled at the over the top comment rather than the language barrier.
Nuff said by all regarding those particular posts.
As to the repair, bring the comments. I don't think it looks expensive, but it depends on how deep the gouge is. It's fiberglass so a fiberglass repair of the area will actuallly leave it stronger. If it was metal then bondo and other nasty stuff would be involved. Just make sure if the repair involves any cracking through to the underside that it is finished to original on both the top and under the fender to avoid any depreciation of value in the future.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know that they were making a U turn to check out your viper?
I was parallel parked on the first spot on the street and the car behind me was the same. Unless it was intentional, the car had to have hit me give or take 90 degrees. I assume if a person was paying attention to driving, he woulnthave hit me... But if he was checking out the car... You tend to drift the direction your eyes go.

Btw... Was my "taking out the kneecap" out of line too? :D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTH? Why is everyone jumping on the guy from Saudi Arabia? READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. Then read Warfang's comment about "putting a round in the guy's knee cap." What's worse, hoping someone dies in a car accident which you have no control over or actually going after the person and shooting them?

We have a lot of gun-toting Viper owners out there and I wouldn't be surprised if someone did shoot another person that damaged their Viper.

DrDJ

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. Thanks DJ. I'll chime in now. As if I normally hold back...

Yeah, give the overseas guy a break.

And then when they find the guy that screwed the Viper BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT.

Eye for an eye.

Cars though, punishable by death.

Toyota, Ford, whatever.

Do not mess with my car.

B'cause I'll replace your corpse with another car. :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm backing Dave and the great state of Texas on this one. Cut Viper GTS some slack. He's from Saudi Arabia, where they actually practice JUSTICE. When someone keyed my car, wishing they died in a carcrash was one of the more pleasant thoughts I had.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTH? Why is everyone jumping on the guy from Saudi Arabia? READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. Then read Warfang's comment about "putting a round in the guy's knee cap." What's worse, hoping someone dies in a car accident which you have no control over or actually going after the person and shooting them?

We have a lot of gun-toting Viper owners out there and I wouldn't be surprised if someone did shoot another person that damaged their Viper.

DrDJ

what separates the lunatics and sane people are that sane people don't act on our horrible thoughts. As humans, we think of doing awful things to people who have done us wrong. What I said was out of frustration and agony of losing money for something someone else did but was not honorable enough to own up to it. Anyone that thought I was serious is an idiot in its purest form... Or a self-aggrandizing narcisist. This is just a silly fantasy sequence of revenge. :rolleyes:

That said...dave is lucky to live in a state where you're in your right to defend your property. :2tu:

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what separates the lunatics and sane people are that sane people don't act on our horrible thoughts. As humans, we think of doing awful things to people who have done us wrong. What I said was out of frustration and agony of losing money for something someone else did but was not honorable enough to own up to it. Anyone that thought I was serious is an idiot in its purest form... Or a self-aggrandizing narcisist. This is just a silly fantasy sequence of revenge. :rolleyes:

That said...dave is lucky to live in a state where you're in your right to defend your property. :2tu:

For the record, I didn't think that you were any more serious about what you said than the guy from Saudia Arabia was serious about what he said. I was just pointing out an apparent double standard when you both said equally ridiculous things. Anyone that thought I meant anything else is either mentally ******** or a poorly functioning borderline paranoid ****. :2tu:

DrDJ

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record, I didn't think that you were any more serious about what you said than the guy from Saudia Arabia was serious about what he said. I was just pointing out an apparent double standard when you both said equally ridiculous things. Anyone that thought I meant anything else is either mentally ******** or a poorly functioning borderline paranoid ****. :2tu:

DrDJ
Hey! I resemble that remark! :p :D

Anyways... The estimate is $615. Price is Right rules dictate you are all over the amount, so you all lose... Lee gets honorable mention, but he didnt put in a bid. Seeing how nobody won... The prize would have been a zillion dollars and my vca keychain. :D