HMS Saves the Day! - Venom almost went BOOM

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consider yourself very,very,very lucky.My experience with HMS has been the exact opposite;extremely poor communication.The most inconsistent business dealings I have ever experienced.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or, at least the weekend.

On Friday afternoon while enjoying a high speed run, I started to notice a very strong GAS odor. Needless to say, It was not from me
smile.gif

Anyway, spoke to John and Jason at HMS with a description of my gas leak. They identified the problem and sent me a new injector and O-rings FedEx Saturday delivery. Way to go guys. I was off and funning again in 15 minutes! Way to save the day.
Thanks for all your help. I continue to get incredible service after the sale.

Regards,

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bobsviper:
Consider yourself very,very,very lucky.My experience with HMS has been the exact opposite;extremely poor communication.The most inconsistent business dealings I have ever experienced.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. They screwed many vette and Viper owners.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Martin,
I'm certainly not surprised by the excellent service after the sale that you received from HMS. Any idea what caused your problem since those are stock parts not modified in the Venom 650R package? Glad you and Venom are A.O.K..
For those of you that keep sending me private messages that HMS only takes care of customers in Texas stick Martin's comments up your dumb_ _ _! Also, stop e-mailing my aol address with your continued HMS attacks...my wife and son also utilize.
devil.gif
Deal with your own problems.

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:
Martin,
I'm certainly not surprised by the excellent service after the sale that you received from HMS. Any idea what caused your problem since those are stock parts not modified in the Venom 650R package? Glad you and Venom are A.O.K..
For those of you that keep sending me private messages that HMS only takes care of customers in Texas stick Martin's comments up your dumb_ _ _! Also, stop e-mailing my aol address with your continued HMS attacks...my wife and son also utilize.
devil.gif
Deal with your own problems.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wounder how you would feel if you were out 140K plus a car. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=234868

OP
OP
P

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devildog and Martin,please correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that Martin did not send his car to HMS but rather had all of the parts sent to him and had the work done in his own hometown.My personal experience in sending my car to HMS and spending alot of money with HMS was not pleasant to say the least.Bob

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have read all the bad things and I personally had an issue with John a few months ago. John has since corrected it. My latest dealing with him have been far different than before. He now seems to answer the phone every call and has delivered parts as promised.

Hopefully he has turned a new leaf. If you do not wish to deal with him I will be selling his parts direct from him at no higher prices.

I am not trying to change how anyone feels just stating my latest observations.

Thanks

Mike Adams

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Vette,sad story to hear.Grade A tuner,worldwide recognized,John H.doesn't seem to be the suicide type.Hopefully you'll have positive resolution!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't know why the Injector went bad....but fact is HMS overnigted another to me for Saturday delivery. THEY ROCK.

Also, BobsViper, you are correct, I had the install done here in Atlanta. However, I still look to HMS for customer support first, as the car carries their badging.

Regards,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang