Hola from Cartagena, Colombia

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the first Viper here and doubt I will, but for all you suffering with cold weather my heart goes out to you. I have been sailing, jet skiing, and been served like a king. My wife is from Cartagena and we are down here for the Christmas holidays visitng her family. Today we went to the Islas Rosorio (Rosorio Islands) which has to be one of the most beuatiful places on earth. It is an hour south west of Cartagena, the water is crystal clear and aqua blue. basically there are small houses and a hotel on rock islands, it is all basic, no electricity, running water, or headaches. The hotel has no doors or windows and the menu is whatever is caught that day. I spent the day swimining and hanging out in a hammock with the sound of crashing waves and a 20 knot wind, while one of islanders went out a caught me a lobster and then grilled it to perfection. Too bad I drank so much beer and wine or I might have taken better photos. Can't say I'm rushing to get back, except to drive the Viper. Hope all are doing well. I'll get tan for everyone. Saludos!!!

Fuelman

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"crashing waves and a 20 knot wind"

Well, I had crashing waves and at least 20 kt wind today too.

Problem was, the wind chill was 5 degrees.

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John......sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy
it. Thank you very much for the check you sent me for the sponsorship of the Vipers Soccer Club. Got it few days ago. The kids are thrilled and are doing superbly well in the indoor tournament. They are representing the Viper name very well. They have amazed a lot of people with their talents so far.

Bindy

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John ....you needed and deserved some R & R. Send me some digitals pictures and I will post them for you. I hope it is all rest and no fuel deals are done or wine and dining of clients...... HAVE FUN and I hope Maria and the kids are having too much fun.

Cudaman :usa:

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen the first Viper here and doubt I will, but for all you suffering with cold weather my heart goes out to you. I have been sailing, jet skiing, and been served like a king. My wife is from Cartagena and we are down here for the Christmas holidays visitng her family. Today we went to the Islas Rosorio (Rosorio Islands) which has to be one of the most beuatiful places on earth. It is an hour south west of Cartagena, the water is crystal clear and aqua blue. basically there are small houses and a hotel on rock islands, it is all basic, no electricity, running water, or headaches. The hotel has no doors or windows and the menu is whatever is caught that day. I spent the day swimining and hanging out in a hammock with the sound of crashing waves and a 20 knot wind, while one of islanders went out a caught me a lobster and then grilled it to perfection. Too bad I drank so much beer and wine or I might have taken better photos. Can't say I'm rushing to get back, except to drive the Viper. Hope all are doing well. I'll get tan for everyone. Saludos!!!

Fuelman

Hey, wait a minute! If you have no electricity how did you make this post? Something smells fishy! Whatever you’re smoking I want some ;)

Enjoy your vacation with Maria and make sure you wear a jacket when you set your foot in Orlando. We are freezing our coconuts over here :shocked:

Steve

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve ...Do you think there is another conspiracy going on....could he be hiding in his closet at home with his family in Orlando.......

Maybe we need some pictures of him and his family with Jaun Valdez(sp?) and the donkey infront of Columbian state building.

Although I heard he was very computer savoy and it could be photoshoped....maybe if he brought me back some Columbian emeralds....yeah that would work. If it didn't work for me my wife sure would be excited to see him.

Cudaman :usa:

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John... Could you bring me back a "little something"? Its about 12 x 12 x 6 inches thick, kinda looks like an ice cream sandwich... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960