HOOD PAD ;Matching Body Colored Sneaky Pete Logo ?

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Motorheads,

I was looking through the 1999 Media Photos and FLX109 posted a large Silver and Blue Sneaky Pete LOGO which was on the underside of the hood covering the pressed black LOGO on the hood liner. The car was Silver with Blue Stripes.

Does anyone know WHO MAKES the Body Colored HOOH PAD LOGOS?

Does Anyone Know Supplier?

I am having trouble getting photo :confused:

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put your cursor on top of the words "Rand Distributing" in my post and left click. That will take you to their website (which is not bad BTW).

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PhoenixGTS,

I did a search of the Web for "Rand Distributing" and came up No Matchs

Do you know Phone #, address,and/or city?

Thanks again ,for your amazingly quick response.

John
Its R and J distrubuting, VENOMBLUE550 is the guy on this forum you want to talk to from R and J. He posts in supplier specials all the time.

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These are very hard to ship without damage. Make sure you get some guarantee it will come to you without damage or they will take back.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you do this yourself, I strongly recommend you prime it before the paint. I made the mistake of not doing this and had to after an attempt at paint. The material is very porous. Two coats of primer, several coats of paint and you have yourself a nice looking hoodliner. While your at it you might consider painting the rest of the liner black if it is not quite right.

The only time patience is needed is the tape job. Do not skimp on this, take your time. Glad my wife had the patience cause I didn't.

8800motor_sneaky-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4