hooked up the JUICE but need to dyno...

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i installed a nitrous express kit with all the bells and whistles on it a while ago but only track tested the car a few times. i was wondering what kind of times my car should really run hammering the nitrous with a 150 shot through the quarter. i was only really able to get one pass at the track before being booted off for the mph. i ran a 11.8 at 128mph. i figure i see many cars on et's running high tens with my same mph. i just got the system together when i ran it that time and was taking it easy to see if everything was together working properly. i never touched the NOS in 1st but top of 2nd all 3rd and shifted in 4 as i went through the traps. i totally let off the gas between shifts because i didnt want to miss a shift and be on the gas BOOM. at least until the modified msd box came. anyhow any of my fellow nos lovers please chime in. playing on the street it feels like getting rearended when the juice kicks in!!! AWESOME. :headbang: i will post the pics soon as i did entire install myself and oh how good it looks, it always seems that the best looking install is the one you do yourself. would like to get the peace of mind on the air fuel on the dyno soon, but it has to be perfect, you can just FEEL it when its right.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 150 shot also, I spray in 1st and all the way through the 1/4. my best time on street tires is 11.1@133 with a 1.89 60'. My mods are full exhaust, rockers and vec1.

Isaac