Hopeful Owner of Launch Edition

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If all goes well with bidding I should be getting car number 14. Waiting patiently for arrival at the dealer and for final pricing and bid opportunity. IMO this is one of the most exciting new supercars out there right now. It would be my first Viper but not my first exotic. Attached are pics of my garage. Hopefully it will be home to a special snake soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0007[1].jpg
    IMG_0007[1].jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 805.jpg
    805.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 94

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bidding? Seriously? Do yourself a favor and make some comparisons with a few of our long time and trusted site supporting dealers. They won't charge you over MSRP and they are the largest and best known dealers in the country. No way you should have to suffer through what I am assuming is the dealer taking the highest bid over MSRP. And you should not have to wait for pricing either on a launch edition. Go here for the pricing structure. www.drivesrt.com Please PM me if you have any questions.

www.woodhouse.com Ask for Bill Pemberton

www.viperexchange.com Ask for Bernie Katz

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahah, boy would i like to talk to the clown thats holding the bidding, as if its the only one for sale?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you bidding on the ebay auction for a 2013 Viper "In Transit"?

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No there's several new england dealers that basically said they're getting in the car they are allocated and are taking offers. My offer will be MSRP but i'm willing to pay a little more to set off the cost of trailer transport that i'd have to pay if purchasing cross country. Plus there's a value to having a local dealer handle registration. I bought my Lamborghini out of State and got stuck in the DMV for 10 hours.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so then, guys, is it fair to say that if I offer $140,000.00 inclusive of delivery and gas guzzler tax for a LE that this is "MSRP?"

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you would be better off buying the car from roanoke motors or woodhouse at msrp .

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems close enough to me.

There is a certain stress working with an out of state seller that you have avoided and there is something to say about having a local guy you can go to.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kewl. so i'll offer $140k firm then. If the deal never happens at least I'll have extra dough for the gallardo successor for which Lamborghini should be taking orders next year at this time:smirk:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave