Horrible Dyno Numbers!! Why?

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty good numbers on a mustang dyno with a stock car. I would expect those on dyno jet for a stock car.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pretty good numbers on a mustang dyno with a stock car. I would expect those on dyno jet for a stock car.

His car is not stock. He posted saying he has Corsa, Hi flow cats, Xmetal TB and UD pulley. Thats probably a good 25 rwhp extra he has added.

OP
OP
B

BAD 2TB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my dyno numbers from Mark @ Woodhouse. After Paxton and upgraded PCM on a Mustang dyno, 619 rwhp. Mark said that should be 774 hp at the flywheel. Should have it back next week, CAN'T WAIT to try it out.

Alexarz I think I'll keep the runt!!!

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my dyno numbers from Mark @ Woodhouse. After Paxton and upgraded PCM on a Mustang dyno, 619 rwhp. Mark said that should be 774 hp at the flywheel. Should have it back next week, CAN'T WAIT to try it out.

Alexarz I think I'll keep the runt!!!

Well.....any news?

OP
OP
B

BAD 2TB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Took the car out for about 20 Miles, Holy S#@* what a difference.
The trick now is hooking the car up. When I got back home I told my wife if anything ever happens to me SELL the car, don't give it to one of the boys. (Broke their hearts)
Very happy with the job Mark did at Woodhouse. I would recommend him to anybody.
Before anyone buys the extended warranty from Paxson READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!!!! NOT A GOOD DEAL, M2C.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
728 to the flywheel with a 15% loss....
Good stuff! 600+ to the wheels is all you need!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456