Houston meet 5/21 Thanks Troy and Cindy

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to Troy and CIndy for having us out there Saturday. We had a good time and hopefully next time I'll actually be able to do the drive with you since my wife won't be in the hospital. FWIW, she did have the baby yesterday at about 430pm and both mother and baby are doing fine. I have done some work on the group picture and hope to have it ready in a couple more days (it looks great so far). Thanks Again!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had an awesome time also! Ask a mod to move this to the Houston section or the events/gatherings forum.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lol sorry didn't realize that. Good seeing you there!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new arrival :2tu: Sleep just became a luxury! Thanks for taking photos Saturday, I didn't know you guys were expecting.

OP
OP
L

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The picture is now complete after quite a few hours spent editing and I hope you guys like it. The costs if you'd like to order prints are :

13x19 glossy just like the pictures you recieved are $45
20x30 in metallic is $75. These pictures look AMAZING and the colors and quality will blow you away.
800x1200 digital download without the watermark is $20. This is large enough for a good desktop picture but not large enough for great print quality.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to order anything and I will get it completed as soon as possible.

you can paypal us at [email protected] or contact me for other options.

You must be registered for see images

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you for having us out there, next time we expect to have both vipers out there and to participate in the cruise! The prices above are at a discounted price in comparison to what we usually charge. The metalic print really looks spectacular.

Again, thank you guys for having us out we look forward to the next one

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add my thanks for the hospitality. SSG rules!! (but also seems to attract pelican poop)
:tx::tx:

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lxadeuce, First of all congrats on your new family member glad they are doing well. The picture looks great and I got an email from our club that Viper Magazine wants us to submit a few photos with a commentary for up coming magazine. I would like the 20x30 metalic I'll contact you Troy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery