Houston Smackdown Invitational 2

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry....its good to see that they let you off the chain occasionally to get a drink and play on the computer. You better check your calendar for conflicts on race weekend...I heard that there were some unmanned flights planned out of the Cape toward the end of October...maybe your number is up?!?!
tongue.gif

Hope you boys bring some of those soft rings for your seats on the ride home....a day worth of having it broke off in uranus makes for an uncomfortable ride home in the circus wagon.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle, this VCA board is not to be used by a "*****" like you. You are a disgusting and ****** person and I for one will have you banned from using this VCA site to post your crap. Your last post only shows how ignorant you are! We do have moderators that can pull your posts before they reach the board.

Gary Lashinsky
SE VCA Zone Director and Former VCA National President

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, if I can make it, I will be there. Give us all more info. Dates,track, requirements, etc. Is this an NHRA or IHRA dragstrip? How much safety enforcement on 10 or 9 second cars and is Sir Hiss invited, providing he does not sell his car first?

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the event marked down on my calendar for October 21st. So, somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Over dinner tonight, Larry and I were able to talk Tom Welch into coming with us. So, we will be bringing (2) BTR Viper 750 Super Snakes, (1) Performance Motorsports Viper and my Rice Burner from Hell.

John, you can count us in on the go kart action. But, we are going to need to do it the night before the event.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not posted anything on the Smack Fest as of yet, but Im thinking of comming and would like to add the following:

I have only one request and its not about tires, classes, mods, $$$ worth of useless crap on the car............

The cars OWNER must to be the driver! Walk the walk big talkers, or seek a career in professional wrestling management.

OH!, one other thing.......shouldn't it be fair that in order for someone to have the dubious title of fastest and/or quickest that they run at least 2 passes within 2 % of each other. This will eliminate the ONE RUN KAMIKAZI WONDERS. This simple formula has been the requirement of the NHRA and IHRA for posting records since their inception.

Good luck to all. Better get practicing MH, JH, NK(SEYL)

Tom(owner-driver-JEDI,smack legend with the WALK)
Http://btrviper.com

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom Welch:

The cars OWNER must to be the driver!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Tom, if the owner has to be the driver then you won't be able to let Larry Macedo race your car for you!

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle, if you want to post your "smack", then do without your ****** comments and words. No one wants to read this crap when you insult our intelligence with it. There are rules on using this VCA message board for VCA members and those who are not. Abide by them and nothing more will be said, but if you continue to break these rules, I for one will make sure you can't use this board any longer. A fair warning that you should heed.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GARY L PLZ QUIT CALLING FOLKS MORONS THAT IS ****** AND OBSCENE AND WE CAN HAVE YOUR POSTS PULLED ALSO.LARRY M BRING ON YOUR BEST SHOT BABY LOOKING FORWARD TO OLD FRIENDSHIPS RENEWED!BLS WILL U BE BRINGING YOUR SISTER ON OCTOBER 21?TOM W ITS ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FROM THE MASTER GAS MAN HIMSELF.REST ASSURED I HAVE BEEN TAKING DOUBLE DOSES OF GERITOL AND PRACTICING REACTION TIME ON MY SKATE SCOOTER IN THE DRIVEWAY.I WILL HAVE A NEW WALK TO SHOW U. MAYBE U CAN PUT ON A MINIDRAG RACING SEMINAR AND WE ALL CAN LEARN SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE GREAT.WILL U BE CHARGING 19.95 OR CAN WE GET A GROUP RATE DISCOUNT?LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THE FLORIDA POSSE IN OCTOBER.KINDEST REGARDS!CAPS KOERNER

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,

That was some funny crap that "Fat Elvis" dished out on the radio comment. Some of the better smack I have heard from him. Most of the time though he walks around HMS with a few glazed and powdered donuts stuffed in his pockets. Except on either side of his lower lip.... but the funny thing is Shakedown always has powdered sugar near his zipper. Glad most everyone here realizes we are just having a good time. Be ready in October for some *** whoppin on the drag strip as well as on the Kart track.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Byron, the VCA board was set up for healthy exchange of information. Yes, some posts may be removed if they are in bad taste. Many of what I have read as well as board moderators are considered that! They will be removed and parties that post them banned. Call it censorship if you wish, but good taste and proper language are what we ask of those who use the privilage of the VCA site.

OP
OP
H

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary...ease up man, I am a little tired of your ***** comments. This is part of the game ....no one asked for your input or opinion....if you want to play, be prepared for the pain.

Larry, you will notice that I posted on a Saturday morning...my time....I know that things don't get hopping at the Jiffy Lube/U-haul dealer til around noon on a Saturday, so that leaves you with a few hours to yourself...but the rest of the world gets the weekend off.

Oh yeah...don't fancy yourself too much, the only thing you TUNED at HMS was the radio in the shop, right before you went back to the desk and let Jason do all the work...right??
tongue.gif

Remember, this is all fun and games...no one should get their feelings hurt...if you do, you don't need to play anymore.

Now, for the real info....looking forward to the shootout in October...especially the opportunity to see some of the other creations from around the country. I think Prashant mentioned something about this being sanctioned as the VCA drag championships....that is just more incentive for you guys to make it here anyway you can.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Lashinsky:
Kyle, this VCA board is not to be used by a "*****" like you. You are a disgusting and ****** person and I for one will have you banned from using this VCA site to post your crap.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

&

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Lashinsky:
I for one will make sure you can't use this board any longer. A fair warning that you should heed.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

&

...Call it censorship if you wish...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gary, I think those guys need to follow your poignant advice and rather than joke around with each other, they should call each other MORONS more often and use their impressive veto powers to scare each other mercilessly. You are a fine example of an upstanding member of the Viper Community.

You must be registered for see images attach

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:

Gary, I think those guys need to follow your poignant advice and rather than joke around with each other, they should call each other MORONS more often
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eeeEEE-GAAADDS!! Have we entered 'bizzaro-world'? Can't believe I'm actually agreeing with PMUM!! Gary you gotta know that if you can say something so outrageous that it gives me and MUMPy common ground ... it has to be wrong.

Don't recall seeing Kyle post anything particularly obnoxious ... seems like he was just having fun with some buds.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PNUM,I SEE THE VALLEY BOYS ARE ALIVE AND WELL IT MUST BE ALL THAT CLEAN AIR AND BOTTLED WATER OUT THERE IN HOLLYWOOD. WOULD BE GREAT IF U COULD GET YOUR POSSE LINED UP FOR THE TEXAS VIPER/VETTE SHOOT OUT.THE HEAVY HITTERS FROM THE SUNSHINE SHARK BITE STATE ARE COMING OVER FOR THE BBQ COOK OUT.WE HAVE A SPECIAL TABLE FOR YOUR GANG.R.S.V.P. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDEST REGARDS!CAPS KOERNER

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're talking about the TWS event. I'm afraid I'm no match for the epic right foot strength it takes to "floor it" if it's drag racing.

When is the TWS event? I'll try to head out for that one, but only if my safety can be guaranteed. I'll put Jeff Ellison in charge of that important category.

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree w/PMUM and the Serious One. Those guys are just goofing on each other. Pretty funny for the most part. Sometimes it's okay to leave the polished ban-bullet in its handy carrying case, deputy.

About the Karts. Maybe you supercolliders should consider a field trip to LA. The track's outdoors (Willow Springs) and the Karts have transmissions (six speeds - no waiting) but they're still entertaining. Sleeves required, though.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tenney:
I agree w/PMUM and the Serious One. Those guys are just goofing on each other. Pretty funny for the most part. Sometimes it's okay to leave the polished ban-bullet in its handy carrying case, deputy.

About the Karts. Maybe you supercolliders should consider a field trip to LA. The track's outdoors (Willow Springs) and the Karts have transmissions (six speeds - no waiting) but they're still entertaining. Sleeves required, though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tenzo makes a great suggestion!! The surrounding environs of Willow will even make our Tejas brethren feel right at home - lots of tumble weeds and trailers.

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TWS weekend is Oct. 13th & 14th, hosted by the Driver's Edge group (www.thedriversedge.net). Entry is $275 and is limited to 100 cars. Tejas should have a pretty fair Snake representation and we would certainly enjoy the company of any CA flower children that can make it. I'm only a lowly beginner (this will be my fourth time at TWS), but would love to play chase with the vaunted fast ones.

We should be cooler by then so come out and play if you can.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tenney:
Sleeves required, though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tenney, can't you pull some strings and get the sleeve requirement waived if you just explain that the Texans are a comin'? Epic.

John N, I think that's the same weekend of the ViperDays showdown in NV. Too bad. But limiting the track to 100 people??? Is TWS owned by Disney? It must be owned by the same niiiiiiiice folks that limit Disneyland attendance to 7million people per day.

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know 100 people sounds like a lot, but once it gets broken down into 4 or 5 run groups it doesn't seem so bad. The 2.9 mile course lets things get spread out a little too. Just part of what we have to endure to get some affordable track time around here. Besides, we get lots of practice passing the off-brand cars.

Of course there's always auto-x and drag racing....

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody needs more information on the Texas World Speedway event (Road Racing) email me or call me for a sign up form. this is on Oct 13th&14th. its $275 for the first driver and $225 for the second. sign up quickly these things always sell out. and if you are a 2 sports player.....the weekend after this is
Viper World Championship of Drag Racing is on Oct21st at RiverCity Raceway. we are calling it that for good reason. we will have the Fastest V-10 Vipers in the world all competing that day. Looks like Performance Motorsports, BTR with the new SS Package, Nase and Nase Jr...are in, that’s great!! Come on Cali? they will be joining the likes of the New TNT King Snake, Hennessey Motorsports epic new Turbo Viper, the Texas 2 pair 9 sec RT’s (Albert C & Mark H) along with many other Texas Smack Talkin Folks. SW’s 9Sec Z07 will be on hand along with JonPaul Vetter new Nos Injected Hennessey Vette. The big Four door class will be SW’s M5 Vs. NORM’S Renntech Merc. We are still looking for a few more Lawnmowers for the Run what ya brung class. I will send you all the details soon. If you have any suggestions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 281-650-2574. BIG NOTE the deal will be FREE entry Fee for all NON TEXAS participants.