Houston Tx. Vendors

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:drive:Will be in Houston,Texas for one day. Any good Vendors or Tuners of turbo cars I could visit ?:rolaugh: Thanks

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Tiago has stated

LMR - Late Model Racecraft - They have not done a Turbo (on a Viper but have on most GM & Ford combos) that I know of but they have done other work including Paxton Kits on the Vipers - They tune cars just don't know about AEM

Fastlane - They have done Turbo kits and Superchargers and can Tune AEM

Hennessey - They have done Turbo kits and Supercharges and can Tune AEM

Motorwerks - More of a European car place but Akram owns a Vette (Procharged) and has worked on Ford GTs and a few other things. They don't tune that I know of

England Green - I don't think they do Vipers but they do everything for Vettes

ART - they are in Buda but that is 2 1/2 hrs away and they do Turbo Kits and Supercharges as well as Tune AEM

G Force / HPE / and some others I'm not thinking of but not Viper related anyway

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMR tuned my Paxton '06 coupe no problem. They use SCT software for the Viper. Owner (Steven) also has an '06 Viper too. Paul, one of their more experienced techs, worked at Hennessey for a few years. Plenty of Viper experience.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Tiago has stated

LMR - Late Model Racecraft - They have not done a Turbo (on a Viper but have on most GM & Ford combos) that I know of but they have done other work including Paxton Kits on the Vipers - They tune cars just don't know about AEM

Fastlane - They have done Turbo kits and Superchargers and can Tune AEM

Hennessey - They have done Turbo kits and Supercharges and can Tune AEM

Motorwerks - More of a European car place but Akram owns a Vette (Procharged) and has worked on Ford GTs and a few other things. They don't tune that I know of

England Green - I don't think they do Vipers but they do everything for Vettes

ART - they are in Buda but that is 2 1/2 hrs away and they do Turbo Kits and Supercharges as well as Tune AEM

G Force / HPE / and some others I'm not thinking of but not Viper related anyway

G-Force actually has done Vipers. They did my buddies Paxton SRTC.

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greg Good Cylinder Heads
6010-B West 34th ST
Houston, TX 77092
713-290-1103

Man, that's a name from the past.

Didn't think you did tuning either but remembered you knew how to do a good three angle valve job. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I gave Phil a pass, but you owe me another dinner at Perry's for that. :rolaugh:

LaViper, you could easily spend 3-4 days visiting the shops in Houston and ART in Buda. They all have interesting projects going on.
Thanks,Just don't have any tuners (that I know of) in La. experienced with turbo's or AEM electronic's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456