How can you Ruin a Viper Like this?

LeftyBaseballr16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Virginia Beach, Virginia / Louisburg, North Caroli
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Viper-LOW-MILES-2005-DODGE-VIPER-SRT-10-TRIPLE-BLACK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6209QQitemZ4626954842QQrdZ1

I Saw this Viper and Was like WOW (Doing my Daily Viper Checks on all the Sites to see who's giving them away haha jk) I loved the Black on Black (Even though Im a bigger fan of the Older Vipers I like my Vipers with a little bit more Curve to it like 1999-2001) But anyways then I see this UGLY SPOILER. Vipers shouldnt have spoilers especially a random Silver One. Ewww

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree, street Vipers don't need these wings and that silver one just looks plain cheesy!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car has been for sale for a while if I'm not mistaken. Like what NHL said I wonder why :bonker:

Simple to sell....

Remove the lexan show wing, fill the holes (If not held on with double sided foam tape :) ), paint the trunk lid (black is an easy color to match) and carry the wing to a local import drag night and sell it for big bucks :2tu:

Problem solved.......

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, if it illuminated at night, especially if it was a nice purple glow...

I think a SUPER rainbow glow would look FABULOUS! You guys should be nice.

In all seriousness though, a nice large bon-fire would be a great end to such a hideous piece of crap. :evilmad:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised they didn't take that wing off before trying to sell it

They prob didnt want to have to pay the extra money to have the holes filled in and decklid repainted. If I was the Sales GM, I wouldve got an estimate for the repair and deducted that from their trade in value so I could get it done and not lose any money in the deal.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - highest bid was only $56K this time!!

<< I am surprised they didn't take that wing off before trying to sell it >>

i am willing to bet that they are strongly considering it now. unfortunately, cleanly removing this wing isnt a simple task. very unfortunate.