How could anyone put lipstick on a Viper

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a couple of questions from people concerned about the condition of the engine with the supercharger. Since everyone is not able to come listen to her purr in person I recorded a video so you can hear for yourself.

I apologize for the low quality it was snowing outside and she has never seen snow so it was record in my garage on my cell phone. Doesn't do her the full justice she deserves but you can hear there are no issues with the engine.

Really, a crappy phone video is supposed to validate that there is no issues with the motor.

It is a fugly Viper. Not sure I would buy a SC's Viper with close to 50k miles on it. Not to mention 6 owners...

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw the car on autotrader and he said if you dont like the black then it can be removed. So I assume its just a sticker/wrap type thing.

rjsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All black parts are just vinyl stickers. Still a nice car. Once u remove the stickers!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know, it's cheezy $h!t like that vinyl treatment that gives Vipers a bad reputation among the general public.:crazy2:

Guys, please, I beg you, keep the gold chains and medallions inside your shirts! :cool:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking the engine bay in the auction photos, it really is a pig sty even by daily driver standards. In his description he says he takes better care of the car than himself. I would really hate to see what the hell he looks like..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62