How do you create a signature?

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is probably not in the correct forum, but I figured it is more likely to get answered here. How do you create a personal signature for your posts? I've tried using the search features and going to Edit Profile, etc... I will delete after getting the answer.

Thanks in advance,
Justin

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on User CP (Control Panel) on the top menu board. There should be a list on the left side, click "Edit Signature". Use the box like you would when posting. You can only use one Smilie in a signature. It's that easy. :headbang:

Put an avatar picture up while your at it. :2tu:

:usa:

OP
OP
T

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on User CP (Control Panel) on the top menu board. There should be a list on the left side, click "Edit Signature". Use the box like you would when posting. You can only use one Smilie in a signature. It's that easy. :headbang:

Put an avatar picture up while your at it. :2tu:

I clicked on user CP but don't see where it gives you the option to edit or create a signature.

Some more help, please?

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you need to be a club member before you can do those sorts of things?

OP
OP
T

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you need to be a club member before you can do those sorts of things?

I was wondering that myself. I recently paid to become a member about two weeks ago. I guess I need to get my VCA # and enter it into my profile info. That't probably what it is.

Thanks guys...

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you need to get your member number and enter it before you can do all those goodies.... I was assuming that you had it already. Once you enter it, your all set :drive:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you need to get your member number and enter it before you can do all those goodies.... I was assuming that you had it already. Once you enter it, your all set :drive:

Just to complete this thought...once you enter your VCA Member number in your profile, you need to send a PM to one of the moderators (Lee00BlackSilverGTS, Y2k5SRT, or me) to have your status upgraded. :2tu: