How Long do I have to wait for VCA?

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
long time!! You might get a magazine first or some badges in the mail. I wouldn't expect anything for at least 2 months.

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also applied last week, I have to say I really don't feel to great about my credit card numbers just sitting on some ones desk. Sorry but you can't trust Anyone now a days.............

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanna- Please send Dave a note that your application is in limbo. Ask him to put your e-mail addy on the mailing list. That way you can get all the notices and club updates. Your welcome at all the regional events until National Catches up.

I'll send him a copy of this thread too.

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jonathan.

I've heard this complaint from a number of new members. Apparently National is a little backed up, but that doesn't mean you can't come play with all the other snakes in the New England Region lair.

Jeff's right. Please drop me an e-mail with your vital stats and I'll add you to our regional member database. If you still hear nothing from National by the end of the month, let me know and I'll make some inquiries.

FYI, we're having a Minute Man Poker Run in your neck of the woods this Sunday. Check out our home page for more info:

http://www.neviperclub.org/

The weather should be nice, and it'll be a great opportunity to meet the other members of our local region. As Jeff said, you're welcome to any and all New England Region events while your paperwork catches up.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
First and foremost, WELCOME!

If you'd like to check on your membership status, please feel free to call Kim at Viper HQ 1-800-998-1110. She can confirm that your membership has been received, and when the next batch of ID cards are being mailed.

Needless to say, as soon as she receives your application, you ARE a member!

Enjoy!

I faxed over my application early last week and I have not heard anything as of yet?

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my membership today - I bought my car in october last year.

I love this car so who cares if it took 6 months for the membership to come through.

One question though, how do I change the status from Enthusiat to Viper Owner ????

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed up 1nce and my Girl signed me up 4 months later for my birthday. Nothing. So I sold the viper . . . no hahaha. Thats not the reason.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang