How long does it usually take once the Avatar photo is emailed?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the lead time these day for avatar photo posting once they are emailed to Tony? I can't wait to see how mine is going to come out for the first time.

Reaction score
Sorry. :( I tell you, I have spent every weekend in Annapolis for the past two months! Alas....this weekend I am staying home! I am working with my son to try to put some Christmas in the house here in Va......I will work on your Avatar tomorrow night or the next.

I'm sorry....'bout all I can say. I am struggling with the little time I have (less than I normally have), but things should be swinging back to normal SOON!

I wish I could say I am sorry more. :)

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry. :( I tell you, I have spent every weekend in Annapolis for the past two months! Alas....this weekend I am staying home! I am working with my son to try to put some Christmas in the house here in Va......I will work on your Avatar tomorrow night or the next.

I'm sorry....'bout all I can say. I am struggling with the little time I have (less than I normally have), but things should be swinging back to normal SOON!

I wish I could say I am sorry more. :)

Tony, I understand this is a hectic time of year. I'm going crazy myself trying to get ready for the holidays and the NY/CT VCA party. Annapolis is such a great place, I can't wait to go back there again. Have a good holiday and thanks for your help.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, just checking the ETA on my Avatar. Sorry I'm impatient, I just can't wait to see how its going to look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson