How many miles did you put on your Viper this year?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove to/from VOI-X, which combined with the driving we did in/around Detroit put about 1300 or so miles on the car in one week.

Then we did our clubs annual two-day cruise (best drive EVER), which put on about another 500-600 in a weekend. Combine this with the other driving through the year and I put about 3000 on mine this year, maybe a little less.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Around 1,500 miles. I try to average about 2,000 miles/yr. I get nearly as much pleasure out of polishing and drooling over my Viper as I do driving it. ;)

OP
OP
S

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna hijack my own thread and put in that I put over 1400 miles on my in-line skates this year.

Some of you need to drive your cars more... j/k :drive: :D

I am impressed that a lot of people put some pretty decent miles on their cars. They are getting more use than I imagined. :2tu:

And now the in-line skating jokes can ensue. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a great area to inline skate down there. When I am down in Pheonix I actually put more milage on my rollerblades than I do here at home!

In saying that too, you can drive your Viper year round. That means for us in the North, we get a 50% more reverse penalty.:D:D So if we drive 500 miles, we get another 500 bonus points!! :D:D

Robert

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the car in May, of this year, and put 3000 miles on it, driven on mostly pristine days and nights, usually at tripe digit speeds!

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 11 years my 96 managed to rack up 25k, in the year I have had it I added an additional 11k to that. That being said I guess I should park it :)

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on the years not quite over yet :) Ile let you know in a few days time :D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:drive:

:uk:

did think that too!...but with another freeze spell coming in, i doubt i'll add any more to the 100 so far this week, including a whole load on the empty roads and car parks yesterday (my present to me!) :D

4900 this year (so far...)

are you heading to the 'last 2008 Pistonheads' meet in kent tomorrow Mark?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno exactly, but I've put 34k on it in 44 months, so thats like 9,272 miles/yr on avg. This is 90% local weekend driving on good weather weekends. The other 10% is trips to FL, TN and other places in GA.

Just about the same boat for me...weekend car that I take out every chance i get...AND I get a lot of chances ;)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) 2,185 miles :) Loved almost every second! ( Apart from getting caught out in the rain several times :(, and having to clean the beast all over again ) :smirk:

Still Thats ENGLAND!!!!!

:uk:

ZED, sorry mate, I missed your post,....No I did not make it to the last event in Kent :(

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2,500 - Drove to VOI 10 from PA and attended few local club cruises. That is the most I have ever put on a Viper in one year...most years is less than 800 miles.

Freiherr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only 9000 miles.....next year I´ll try harder, believe me.

As for the European Championship.....the cup goes to Austria :)

That was easy.:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang