HOW MANY SRT10 CERTIFICATES DO YOU HAVE?

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did the computer work for my friend who has two Vipers he bought new and still owns. We received one confirmation via email and one by phone, two in total.

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't they limit the # of certificates to (1) per person. It's great that some people bought (4) new Vipers through the years and still own them but I can't see buying (4) 2003 SRT/10's of the same year and keeping them. It's unfair to give more than (1) to each person because there ar several people that bought (1) new Viper, still own it and as of today can't get a certificate even though they have qualified.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JusSumFastGi:
mrviper, these people can buy 4 SRT/10's and sell three of them for far over sticker on the open market.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the contrary! Most of the multiple Viper owners are absolutely loyal VCA members. I can almost guarantee that there will be NO gouging going on with their extra certificates. More than likely, they will be offering them to their VCA member friends that were not able to be part of the program.

I can tell you that our multiple owner in NJ is definitely using that philosophy with his extra certificates!

Bravo to Dodge for allowing our loyal owners to decide who gets a car!

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, Joseph, You're telling me that the VCA members that have extra certificates would be able to help my customers that own new Vipers that didn't get a confirmation # in time? I thought these certificates were non transferable?

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that the SRT/10's were to go to the Viper Enthusiasts that were going to keep them not resale them? I'm Confused as to why Chrysler took the right to order these cars away from Faithful Dodge Viper dealers in the first place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456