How much does an extended 70 months warranty cost?

shamokinmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi! We bought a 04 White mamba and got the Maximum care Service contract from Daimler Chrysler for 7 years or 60,000 miles with no deductable for $2520. Thought it was a good idea. This is also transferrable if and when you sell the car. Not sure what others have paid, but this is what we paid and did not ask questions. Thanks, Paul

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is covered that is not covered in the 7/70 powertrain warranty?

shamokinmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is abooklet that they give to you that actually explains all the things that are covered. It is pretty in depth and long. We actually have never read it in depth, so if I pulled it out, i would be able to start telling you, although I belive if you go on line, you will be able to get the same info, if not leave me know.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes $2500 is inline. I have heard guys buy from dealers in the $2k range, but have not seen it specifically. Good Luck!

OP
OP
V

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you still buy one on a used car but where the standard warranty has not expired? And would the price be more?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can buy one before the expiration of your standard warranty, but you will pay an extra fee ($500 +/-). Call Chuck Tator, he will hook you up and give you a 20% VCA discount which will offset the fee. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960