How much is a hard top worth?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a hard top from a 2000 RT/10 (black) that he is looking to get rid of. What are these things worth used in good condition? I suppose it could always go to EBAY... but it would be nice to have a clue.

Anyone?

JD

Kevin Stitely

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on the condition, it could be anywhere between $1500 - $2000. Then you have to consider shipping which can be expensive because you have ship it freight.

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a red hard top off e-bay for close to 2 years from now. Seems I always get outbid at the end or someone ends the auction early. I'm high bidder on one right now but i'm sure i'll lose in the end. I refuse to pay more than $2000 but they usually end right around there, sometimes a few hundred more sometimes a few hundred less.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a red hard top off e-bay for close to 2 years from now. Seems I always get outbid at the end or someone ends the auction early. I'm high bidder on one right now but i'm sure i'll lose in the end. I refuse to pay more than $2000 but they usually end right around there, sometimes a few hundred more sometimes a few hundred less.
Man, you are in serious need of a good sniping program:
www.auctionsniper.com
www.lotsnipe.com
Why display your "hand" in the middle of the game and then give the other guy time to think it over and over? Snipe it with your best bid with seconds to go and you will win more auctions. Some snipes are free, but the commission only amounts to just a quarter to $5 depending on the item. Good luck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960