How Stupid Is This??

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did talk to the dealer yesterday and they told me that they would still get my part. Im not really upset at the dealrt just pissed that someone would take a personal problem and handle it the way he did.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once was asked by a young man ( I happened to know his parents just a little from down the street) to borrow one of my vipers for a Prom.....it took me about 5 minutes to stop staring to answer the kid why I wouldn't let him use it (the parents eyes were "full of love" for their child ).....some people today really have a lot of "hootsfah" and live for the moment....I think they believe they might as well ask, you can't do anything to them but say no, I think we should be able to "whoop up alongside their heads !! " I think a lot of this comes from "not keeping scores" "giving everyone a trophy "and now when a child passes, they immediately close the schools and send in "grief counselers" ...because the children can't grow up on their own, they need a "village" right or was that just from Billary Clinton....

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just order the part through here:

Mopar Parts

You get wholesale price without having to ask or provide a tax ID.

I think we all get someone asking to borrow our ride and I've always responded by saying my Insurance agent would make it prohibitively expensive for them to borrow it; that ends the conversation right there.

Regards,
Aaron

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did talk to the dealer yesterday and they told me that they would still get my part. Im not really upset at the dealrt just pissed that someone would take a personal problem and handle it the way he did.

That guy's action is a direct reflection on the dealership. If they don't do anything about him, they are just as much at fault.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a worthless story you're telling here, if it were my dealer I would not EVER talk to them again...well once more to the owner.

To borrow such a car is a really stupid question after all!

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the dealer fell through on there promise and the hood pads are on back order again and I never received mine. Lesson learned i have already ordered one from another dealer

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The parts guy is a fool. He's asking to borrow one of the customers vehicles to take to a car show???? Honestly ?? Wow. I've had friends ask to borrow my "toys" alot more in the past but I eventually learned how to say NO. I can't think of one time something didn't happen or at the very least cost me the tank of gas I had to refill 'cause they couldn't even have the respect to do that. I've found that most of those old "friends" don't call me anymore now that I don't loan stuff out - and the friends I've kept over the years are the ones that would never ask to borrow a toy in the first place.

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What happened to that guy? Still works there? Crazy how some people have the audacity to act like that.