How to register- Nopi Nationals car show

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This occurs Sept 21 and 22 Just got an email from Mark one of the owners. They are excited that this is on the event calendar for the Georgia VCA. His instruction are as follows.Go to NOPINATIONALS.com

Top menu bar under the page header click “registration”

Then click “purchase event registration & passenger tickets”

Select “register” on the left

Enter your personal data then on “CAR CLUB”. Select “Viper Club of America” from the drop down menu.

1) Select event: For CAR SHOW select “Dodge” then “Viper” then enter “year”

Select class choice:
•Street – American – Supercar
•Custom American – Supercar
•Wild – Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep

General classes are available to enter but Vipers usually compete in the Car Specific classes listed above.
Also here is where you can purchase up to (6) passenger or additional tickets at a discount depending on quantity

Click submit and review your info

Everything OK…. Click “Continue to Parking”

You will have a few parking choices but look for “Your Club is parking in SUPERCAR ANY MODEL – ASPHALT” and select

Continue to payment section.

2) Select event: For DRAG RACE – select Drag class
Also here is where you can purchase up to (6) passenger or additional tickets at a discount depending on quantity

Click submit and review your info

Everything OK…. Click “Continue to Parking”

You will have a few parking choices but look for “Your Club is parking in SUPERCAR ANY MODEL – ASPHALT” and select is you will have car and or 10 x10 tent.
If you have a large rig or require your car to be with your supply trailer – select “DRAG CARS” for parking.

Continue to payment section.

Any questions contact:

Mark Meyers
NOPI NATIONALS Supershow
NOPINATIONALS.com
Sept 21-22 @ Atlanta Dragway, Commerce GA
404-366-4700 x204
[email protected]

NOPI Motorwerkz, LLC
486 Main Street
Forest Park, GA 30297

FYI
The Supercar section holds about 36 cars. If this fills up with Vipers and other Supercars, there is additional room around the adjacent NOPI area. Also, If you guys would like to park as a group in the vendor row, I’m waiting on Fire Marshal approval to do this but I should be able to fit about 100 cars down the middle of the vendor rows. I’ve left the rows 30 feet wide to do this. Rest assured I will take care of you. The Viper club of GA has supported NOPI events for many years and I hope many more to come. In addition, if you have pictures of some of your “best” cars and a press release on the club, I would be happy to run it in the NOPI NATIONALS new feed section any time.

Current Show and exhibitor layout:
http://nopinationals.com/index.php?vn=EXHIBITOR2013LO