How would this wheel look on my ACR

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys thanks for the kind words about my car, but lets be honest I can't wait to be a VIPER OWNER!:D

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modular Concepts emailed this picture of another style with the carbon center (overlay over aluminum) with reverse fasteners. I really like this style but no 18/19's, too bad there's no PS2 ZP tires in our sizes yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that one too. don't know about the center cap though....can they do the center cap in a carbon ring instead of the red ring?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like that one too. don't know about the center cap though....can they do the center cap in a carbon ring instead of the red ring?

I am sure we could do it, I just can't remember if we have done it yet.

Guys if anyone wants a quote or is interested in purchasing anything just shoot me a PM as I do work with Modular.

Yeh those new mopar pics on the site look great!

Andy Wheeler:)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Modular Concepts emailed this picture of another style with the carbon center (overlay over aluminum) with reverse fasteners. I really like this style but no 18/19's, too bad there's no PS2 ZP tires in our sizes yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bruce if you do decide to go with them you will be happy, our customer service is TOP NOTCH!:)

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce if you do decide to go with them you will be happy, our customer service is TOP NOTCH!:)

Flatout,
I love the 01 style w/ reverse bolts and to me, they are the best looking wheels for my ACR. My only problem is with the tire fitment as these wheels don't even come in 18" sizes. But I don't want PS2 or Invo's as I will use this wheel set for lazy autocross (when I'm too lazy to switch to my 18" SSR track setup the night before the event). I'm convince by my Kumho rep that the Kumho XS are very close to the performance of the V700's on the same tread depth.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Flatout,
I love the 01 style w/ reverse bolts and to me, they are the best looking wheels for my ACR. My only problem is with the tire fitment as these wheels don't even come in 18" sizes. But I don't want PS2 or Invo's as I will use this wheel set for lazy autocross (when I'm too lazy to switch to my 18" SSR track setup the night before the event). I'm convince by my Kumho rep that the Kumho XS are very close to the performance of the V700's on the same tread depth.

I agree it's frustrating to a lot of folks that we don't have an 18 fitment yet. It is something that we are working on.

Your best bet is to contact Alain at Modular and speak with him if you are serious about trying to find the right setup for your needs.

It is a nice wheel, and it would look incredible on your ACR.

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it's frustrating to a lot of folks that we don't have an 18 fitment yet. It is something that we are working on.

Your best bet is to contact Alain at Modular and speak with him if you are serious about trying to find the right setup for your needs.

It is a nice wheel, and it would look incredible on your ACR.

Spoke to Modular and told they don't make 18" wheels, oh well, back to looking at CCW's again.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
flatout, thanks for enlighting us about these wheels. i have looked at every wheel up to now, and they all started to look the same. finally you show us these and its what i have been looking for. i showed some of my customers these wheels and they where blown away too. where could i find out how much these weigh?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
flatout, thanks for enlighting us about these wheels. i have looked at every wheel up to now, and they all started to look the same. finally you show us these and its what i have been looking for. i showed some of my customers these wheels and they where blown away too. where could i find out how much these weigh?

Sent you a PM

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep your right wasn't paying attention. Sorry Mods no more posts about this from me.:2tu:
will since you didnt start this thread, but merely tried to help answer questions.i dont see how you have done anything wrong.
i appreicate your help. i have been looking for 6 months for wheels and this thread did it for me. so thank you acr bruce and flatout for posting this up. very interesting read and very informative. i am glad there are so many other ideas like this, posted up, it would be a boring forum with only certain items allowed to be posted. thank you for the valuable resources that make up the VCA

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will since you didnt start this thread, but merely tried to help answer questions.i dont see how you have done anything wrong.
i appreicate your help. i have been looking for 6 months for wheels and this thread did it for me. so thank you acr bruce and flatout for posting this up. very interesting read and very informative. i am glad there are so many other ideas like this, posted up, it would be a boring forum with only certain items allowed to be posted. thank you for the valuable resources that make up the VCA

Agreed! I think the wheels look great! How much?:headbang:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels would look visually sweet on the ACR. I say even if they are 19's or 20's they would look great for "street driving" eventhough the car is primarily meant for the track. No reason you can just pop back on the stockers when track days come. The ******** wont like the flip flop between rims but if you are going to be using the car for street driving as much or more than tracking, these wheels would look great imho. Its your car do what you want with it as long as you dont track the car with these wheels. Not sure how safe they would be when exposed to the rigors of track abuse. I did a quick photoshop of one of the MC rims just to give a visual of what it could look like.

You must be registered for see images