How would this wheel look on my ACR

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry. For a lot of us on the left coast, wide lip wheels are for east coast ***** pimps who drive Gallardos or M6s not real sporting cars. One piece or nothing, if he wants to **** he would get HRE P40 Monoblocks in the brushed aluminum finish.

Love the Monoblocks! I think that would be the best choice!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry. For a lot of us on the left coast, wide lip wheels are for east coast ***** pimps who drive Gallardos or M6s not real sporting cars. One piece or nothing, if he wants to **** he would get HRE P40 Monoblocks in the brushed aluminum finish.

Well your opinion is horrible since I live on the west coast and never heard anyone say that about wide lip wheels.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry. For a lot of us on the left coast, wide lip wheels are for east coast ***** pimps who drive Gallardos or M6s not real sporting cars

LOL I can't disagree about that. I think the whole "lip" fad is gonna go by way of Keystone Klassics, anybody remember those? Anyway, big lips look tacky as hell.

Gotta disagree about the one-piece or nothing though. I like the three piece for maintenance reasons. If the wheel gets a crack (which has happened to me on both one-piece and three-piece rims) I can just replace the cracked piece rather than throw away the whole wheel.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hell, if they look good on an ugly ass C5 vette, they would have to look good on an ACR.

I appreciate you saying that about my car. It's a great welcome for a soon to be Viper owner.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I can't disagree about that. I think the whole "lip" fad is gonna go by way of Keystone Klassics, anybody remember those? Anyway, big lips look tacky as hell.

Interesting the wheel lip Chuck. Yeah, even before spending what I did on the package I bought, which was a lot, I still prefer less lip than what I went with. But I chose fashion over personal preference.

So I hope all you sunnzabeaches are wrong. :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be bold enough to say you have a wicked looking car. What Viper are you looking at?

Selling it to pick up an 06 Coupe. I have always been a HUGE Viper fan, the car is just me through and through. Almost pulled the trigger several times.

I have been wanting one since I was probably about 18 (30 now). Anyways thanks for the compliment on the Vette. It's been a nice build but I am bored and ready for an SRT10

Andy

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling it to pick up an 06 Coupe. I have always been a HUGE Viper fan, the car is just me through and through. Almost pulled the trigger several times.

I have been wanting one since I was probably about 18 (30 now). Anyways thanks for the compliment on the Vette. It's been a nice build but I am bored and ready for an SRT10

Andy

Well, when you get your Snake join the VCA and you'll get less crap when you mention your past... And post pics too. :headbang: We love Viper pics. ;)

SRTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see Austin work his magic and give us a visual of the rims on an ACR!! :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you trackin' the thing?

NO.

ya' wanna some BLING with your bad Viper?

YEH!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Damn it i'm always behind about 1 year................

I thought the big thing was the two tone wheels on the left coast. Can't really do that without a lip.

I think your wrong but my parents are from Italy!!!!!!:omg:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the wheel but I still think the wide lip is still bad ass. I think this Wheel SCREAMS M5/M6 or some other euro cars, not the west coast american cars!!!!
You must be registered for see images

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing the wheel on the vette.....it is too busy and I agree with Chuck. I have a black ACR with the red stripe like yours and for awhile I thought about other options but have come to the conclusion that the black stock wheel is perfect for the black ACR.

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stock Sidewinders are fine but I want to run 315's in the front and the front wheels are too narrow and that's why I've been looking for another set of wheels.
My 18" SSR have 315 Kumho V700's in the front but the rear is just too short and doesn't look right on the car but who cares while on the track but I don't just drive this car on the track so therefore once I find the right third set of wheels, I'll most likely sell the Sidewinders w/ the almost new PSC.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate you saying that about my car. It's a great welcome for a soon to be Viper owner.

I'll be bold enough to say you have a wicked looking car. What Viper are you looking at?

I agree. A nice car is a nice car.
It looks like you have spent a lot of time designing and building your vette. It shows. You obviously have good taste and some mechanical knowledge...

'That's why your selling the vette and getting a Viper....:2tu:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking but what next, carbon fiber looking tires? This carbon fiber look over the years is getting out of control it seems. Was it the ricers that started that stuff?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really...? So everything simulated to look like something to you is rice? Or from ricers? Are you a hypocrite or what?[/quote Yes, especially when it comes to everything carbon fiber imitation these days. Maybe you should of done your aero stuff that way. What would Jon think?

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Flatout, don't worry about him, he goes away if you ignore him. Welcome to the Viper world..I like your 'vette and your photography work.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting the wheel lip Chuck. Yeah, even before spending what I did on the package I bought, which was a lot, I still prefer less lip than what I went with. But I chose fashion over personal preference.

Sell them while you can Dave. Go for a wheel designed for sport.

Next I'm gonna get you off that chrome kick. :)

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Flatout...you will soon learn who are the enthusiasts and who suffer from cramps every month... :smirk::dunno: - ignore the haters...it is the best advice.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Flatout...you will soon learn who are the enthusiasts and who suffer from cramps every month... :smirk::dunno: - ignore the haters...it is the best advice.

Thanks buddy appreciate it! I have always enjoyed your remarks on the "other site" as well.

Just in case anyone was wondering these carbon on both the 360's, and Modulars, are REAL carbon. The faces are not full carbon just overlays, so that argument is valid. This is NOT a hydrographic carbon though.

From a performance standpoint are the lighter more track ready wheels YES. If you want a great looking wheel for the street this is just another option thats all.