How you like to ride?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious about this. When your out driving the Viper, is there a particular person that you like to ride with you or do you like to just be alone when driving the beast? When I get my Viper, I think it will be little of both.

Austin

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind passengers, particularly women passengers, but I don't like to carry on a discussion when I'm driving. My eyes are looking everywhere. That goes for anything I drive.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont forget Chuck, you like to drive fast! lol... I wont mind women passengers either when I get my Viper. :D

Austin

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Discussions in traffic don't work for me either, or when hitting the loud pedal.

If/when I get my Viper, I'd do a little of both. I'd definitly have to take my best friend out to scare him once in a while (Lee00blacksilverGTS already did that to him once getting controlled sideways a little bit). But for now, I either have to ride, or drive a Viper under owner's supervision.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
passenger or no passenger, I'd like to only hear to the whining from the front and firing from the back.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my viper, you must have a spoiled car if it's whining. The second time out in the GTS I drove peer-pressured me. :) You do bring up a good point, I can't have the radio on in a Viper. I remember when I rode back with Lee, and his daughter/my girlfriend had the radio on before. I asked him when we started going home if I could turn it off. Snake-Oyl exhaust is music to my ears!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, it will be 50/50. There will be times I want it to be just my Viper and me. Other times, I'll want to share the experience. There is a time and place for both. :)

You must be registered for see images

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to drive solo, so I can enjoy the car and not worry about scaring the crap out of my passengers :D I never mind picking up the ladies though :p

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm like Chuck - I devote 100% of my attention to driving and keeping tabs on everything and everyone around me.

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like having a passenger with me because they always have such a hoot with all the power,performance.
My favorite passenger-my 12 year old son Matthew.He gets such a kick everytime he comes out in it!