HRE 546R

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of purchsaing these in black but they are so expensive where i've been quoted. Who has them at he best prices? Thanks.

OP
OP
J

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll need assistance with tires too. What do you suggest? I really like the stock Michelins.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to call me I can sell you the rims at a good deal. You need to decide what size you want if you don't mind the tires not being run flat or if you want run flats.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John. Just to let everyone know that the Stock SRT has a Run flat tire if you up the size to 20" you will have to run a non run flat tire. So if you do get a flat tire you cannot drive on it without air like you can with the Zero pressure Michelins. With out a spare this may be an inconvience. Thing is how often have you gotten a flat ?

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JOHNNAD, Just keep in mind that if you go with the 20" wheel, your only choice for tires is going to be the Pirelli P-Zero Rosso. I like the tire because of the soft compound, however, you are not going to get a lot of wear out of them. You have more of a choice if you go with a 19" wheel.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want non-run flat TRACK tires in 18" front and 19" rear and I don't care if they are street legal. But all I've been able to find are the stock Michelins in non-run flats, although they are not really track tires. I like the Michelin Sports Cup, but they only come in 18s. Any suggestions anybody?

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ma an HRE dealer. I've had three sets of HRE's on my viper. I have also sold several sets to other viper owners. I have had both the Michelins and Perellis on the car. Give me a call if you need a good deal on the wheels.