hre 546s wheels

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted a set of HRE 546 black center wheels over on the SRT site.Should have put the over here as they came of my 01 Bumblbee.Beautiful rims for anyone interested.Many pictures of them are over on that site.Also in classifieds.Thanks.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the pictures of these wheels.

Attachments

• HRE 1.JPG
    HRE 1.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 30
  • HRE 2.JPG
    HRE 2.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 14
  • HRE PF.JPG
    HRE PF.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Hre Viper 2.JPG
    Hre Viper 2.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 21
  • HRE Viper.JPG
    HRE Viper.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 35

mit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 546's on my Saphire GTS. My rims are the regular aluminum color. Pictures for whatever reason do not do justice to how bad ass those rims are on the cars. They are also lighter even in 19's and it's noticeable driving. If you are having any thoughts and like black, I would do it.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got new CCWS on....will post pix soon.Busy sealing with "ReJex" that came with the wheels.Sure wish I had done that before they were mounted and on car.Wheels look great!Anyone use "reJex" before?I had never heard of it.HREs still for sale....boxed up and ready to go if someones interested.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ReJex is a sealer that CCW included in my order.Provides high shine and easier clean up.Have a website.Just curious if anyone else has used it.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I use Rejex on everything...paint included. It does a great job, but don't fool yourself into thinking you just are going to seal them up and let 'em ride. You'll still be polishing...

I'm on my third set of CCWs...ask me how I know :)