I am thinking of selling my 2010 Graphite Viper ACR

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a another car coming in. Might sell her. Running out of room.....If not will just keep her. She has 700 miles DC performance Polished and ported heads and intake ACR X headers, stock side exhaust, Mopar ECU, K&N drop ins. Graphite black center band with red drivers stripe. PM if interested. One of only 3 built.........All options I could order, Graphite center stack and Navi

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess a red/white GT!

Thought about another GT, but it is a 2010 911 Turbo PDK, with custom arrow and such. Might just stuff the Viper in....will be out of room after the 911 comes in. Won't be able to fit a bike in the garage.........Good problem to have. I have a car sickness. Need help;)

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a another car coming in. Might sell her. Running out of room.....If not will just keep her. She has 700 miles DC performance Polished and ported heads and intake ACR X headers, stock side exhaust, Mopar ECU, K&N drop ins. Graphite black center band with red drivers stripe. PM if interested. One of only 3 built.........All options I could order, Graphite center stack and Navi

Here's a pretty cool 911, stock from the factory 620 HP!

2011 Porsche 911 for Sale - 950713 - duPontREGISTRY.com

Your ACR looks like it is set up right, Dan does good work, you have me tempted. My question is with change of ownership the car will have to be smogged, we know what a ***** that is in Cali. Will the car pass?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SoCal Rebell; Your ACR looks like it is set up right said:
My question is with change of ownership the car will have to be smogged, we know what a ***** that is in Cali. Will the car pass?[/B]

Ron, I've got a similar set up with bellanger headers and exhaust., Dan and Lyle said it will pass. (This set up should pull 600 RWHP on DC's dyno) You'll need to put the stock ECU back in, drive it for 20-30 miles. With stock cats it shouln't trip the O2 sensors. Won't pass the visual with headers but plenty of places don't care. If your serious, have Kenric do that in NM and get the readings. It would be good to see you and ViperX battling at Willow. Mike

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can make room in my garage for any of your toys in your signature. I will not drive them but will go start them on your schedule. It would make me happy to just open the garage door and see one of them in my garage. No charge!:D

Even my 4 year old grand daughter already knows not to touch the cars in grandpa's garage and its just a lowly vette.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SoCal Rebell; Your ACR looks like it is set up right said:
My question is with change of ownership the car will have to be smogged, we know what a ***** that is in Cali. Will the car pass?[/b]

Ron, I've got a similar set up with bellanger headers and exhaust., Dan and Lyle said it will pass. (This set up should pull 600 RWHP on DC's dyno) You'll need to put the stock ECU back in, drive it for 20-30 miles. With stock cats it shouln't trip the O2 sensors. Won't pass the visual with headers but plenty of places don't care. If your serious, have Kenric do that in NM and get the readings. It would be good to see you and ViperX battling at Willow. Mike

Thanks, that's interesting and good to know. I guess I could pop for exhaust heat shields and hide the headers. My last Viper passed the sniff test with hi-flow cats. 600 RWHP sounds right and in equal cars Dan will be reading my license plate all day at Willow :D

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can make room in my garage for any of your toys in your signature. I will not drive them but will go start them on your schedule. It would make me happy to just open the garage door and see one of them in my garage. No charge!:D

Even my 4 year old grand daughter already knows not to touch the cars in grandpa's garage and its just a lowly vette.

Thanks for the offer man:D

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do you think about the car ? Do you like it ?

Love the ACR! Handles like no other Viper I have had. I have had 5 vipers. The new 5th gear makes a huge difference. The power does not drop off like my 06 in 5th. Also the short through shifter of the 10 ACR is nice:drive:. Revised arrow is cool. The wing of the 10 has a different rear wing from the 08 and 09. Had an 09 next to my 10 and it is amazing how different the wing is and end plates. I will add four more spaces to my garage in 2yrs so I can keep and get more cars.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have hardly driven my Graphite 2010 FE and occasionally think of selling until I realize I would have no Viper to drive since my 92 sits.

If you were to get another GT widen your garage--I had to build a second to fit 2 in one garage. (just added Heritage) Yes, a good problem....

Attachments

• Heritage.jpg
    Heritage.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 38

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your ACR looks like it is set up right, Dan does good work, you have me tempted. My question is with change of ownership the car will have to be smogged, we know what a ***** that is in Cali. Will the car pass?

Ron, I hope you bought it!!

Viper Days is Mar 25-27 at Chuckwalla. I'll be there and you should too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave