I can´t find the green "program" wire

Tomas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Åland Islands (Baltic Sea Hawaii), FINLAND
I can´t find the green \"program\" wire

Hello Everyone.

I can´t find the green program wire for the remote programmming. Can someone mark on this pics about where to look.

5824Green_wire.JPG

regards

Tomas

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: I can´t find the green

If it was on a GENII it would be above the gas pedal. I thought somewhere I read that on GEN I the wire is on or near PCM....sorry I can't help

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I can´t find the green

It looks like it's stuck in that bundle on the right side there. Right above the carpet. Looks like it's going up into the air duct. At least, I think it's that one.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: I can´t find the green \"program\" wire

Hello Everyone.

I can´t find the green program wire for the remote programmming. Can someone mark on this pics about where to look.

5824Green_wire.JPG

regards

Tomas

Tom,
If you look on the top side of the EEM there are some numbering on it. You'll need to look on number 13 which is the green wire. Do not disconnect the green wire you will need to get a solid 18-22 gauge wire and push it in inside the connector within the green wire. And then ground the other end. Give your self a good 2-3 feet of wire for ease of grounding. I can't see on the picture if you removed the bungee cord out of the EEM. Let me know how you make out. Email me if you still have some question.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960