I Did a donut and...

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the deal? I did an easy donut today with the air on recycle and a ton of smoke came in the car from the ac vents. Im not talking about a little bit, it was to the point of choking and it lasted about 2 seconds and cleared up. It appeared to be blackish grey smoke and smelled slightly. Any clues?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you were selling your GTS? I saw the pics youy had posted of it and its a beautiful GTS. :cool: Glad to see you decided to keep it (if thats what you have decided to do?). Sorry, I cant help with your problem. :confused:

Austin

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the deal? I did an easy donut today with the air on recycle and a ton of smoke came in the car from the ac vents. Im not talking about a little bit, it was to the point of choking and it lasted about 2 seconds and cleared up. It appeared to be blackish grey smoke and smelled slightly. Any clues?

If you smoked the tires while doing donuts you might have just pulled in some smoke through your ventilation system. Defintely doesn't sound motor related otherwise it wouldn't have cleared up in two seconds like you said.

Adam :rolleyes:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO! You smoked the tires and are wondering what the smoke in the cabin was? Is this a joke?!

OP
OP
S

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done this many of times in the past and this never occured. I have done 1440s before and no smoke in the cabin so go figure.

I did sell the Gts, I just need to updat m avaitor.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, this is confusing, you sold the GTS? Did you do the donut in the 73 Vette or the Nvigator? But if it was in the a Viper, I think the wind just blew the right way and you sucked it back up.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I did a doughnut once when I was young, aw, nevermind....
:)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had the hvac controls in the correct position it would have been pulling outside air in through the right hood "speaker" grill. Maybe before, the ac was off or the controls were in the recirculate position instead of the outside air position. Try it again, but this time post some video of the donuts :laugh:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Naw, those are a loose fit!

(Oh my Gd, where am I going with this? I'm gonna get canned...)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
and you call yourself a catholic?

nope!

Tryin to cut down on the munchkins....

otherwise, you get a gremlin, like gizmo here-
180IM000663.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads