I did it ordered my new 2008 today !!!!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canadian dealers dont really know a whole lot . They didn't know the 2008's were available for ordering, they thought I was full of it . They can't find anything about them in thier computer systems. They can't figure out how to process the options available. I imagine they will figure it out before July.... I hope .
I have my deposit down and first inline at Calgary's biggest dealer. They told me they would let me know more ,as soon as they could get some answers and details . So hopefully they wont have any hiccups and they figure everything out .
So I'm pretty excited knowing things are getting processed, and again I'm one step closer to having an 08 :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here in NY---dealers do NOT know much if anything at all...no pricing figures. Same again, they 'will let me know', until then, we are not putting money down or ordering anything unknown or unseen. So, ViperACR, what color did you order, coupe or vert? Let's hope you get answers soon on your order....hope you're keeping your gorgeous ACR!!! ~juli~

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Don't you love it when you know more about their cars than they do?

What the story with your ACR? That's going to be hard to let go of.
Best looking Viper ever. IMO

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ordering a Black coupe with the 5 spoke wheels , slate black interior . I'm gonna try and keep the ACR...... as long as I can convince the wife to let me keep it .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery