THIS is the BEST SRT made.

5580best_srt_made.jpg

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
austin, can you paint a gen II in that color scheme? just curious what it would look like. thanks.

BI, let me see what I can do for you. I'll try and post/send it to you tomorrow afternoon.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
austin, can you paint a gen II in that color scheme? just curious what it would look like. thanks.

Don't think it would look good... it's basically two straight lines dividing the center of the Viper. It would interfere with the curves on a gen2. Looks great on the edgier srt though.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty sad to think that they have a street version of the Viper that could stomp the Z06, and they won't put it into production.

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One bad asp hot rod Viper!

Austin,

Can you change the body color to copperhead orange? I just bought the rear spoiler from Autoform and was going to have Tony paint it trim black, as well as a set of copperhead wheels (blems) and hard top.

Any comments on how it would look? Too much black?

Happy New Year

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One bad asp hot rod Viper!

Austin,

Can you change the body color to copperhead orange? I just bought the rear spoiler from Autoform and was going to have Tony paint it trim black, as well as a set of copperhead wheels (blems) and hard top.

Any comments on how it would look? Too much black?

Happy New Year
Just so you know (you may already), that's not an Autoform hardtop. That car is the carbon concept that Mopar built and the hardtop was made by Metalcrafters. It never saw production.

It's an interesting idea on a color combo though. One of those things that would either look great or ******.

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kenny,

I feel the same way. It could look cool.. could look like sh#t… but I don't want to paint my hardtop copperhead and the wheels and hardtop are just for the track.

Keith

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keith,

Have you seen the picture of the copperhead with the matching copperhead Autoform hardtop. There's some posted on the internet---it also has the optional scoop. It looks really, really good.

Kenny

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes. It looks good, but it is too much copperhead color for me . Maybe I will paint the top strip and all of the trim black and leave the rest copperhead.

Keith

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only addition I would make is HREE 545Rs in the gun metal or polished. 19s and 20s. That would complete that car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960