Reaction score
Must be givin BJs to corporate
wink.gif

Wait..did I say that?

MM

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 6' tall 155 lbs.....the seats will fit me PERFECT! I thought my RT/10's seats allowed too much side to side sliding.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by manasas1:
I'm 6' tall 155 lbs.....the seats will fit me PERFECT! I thought my RT/10's seats allowed too much side to side sliding.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey manasas...155 lbs.! Oh yeah, I remember high school.
laugh.gif

The seats fit me perfectly.
frown.gif
blush.gif

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug 00 STLGRY GTS:
Madd Max, your a a##hole, A good friend of mine had the car at a Mopar show this weekend. Max check your EMail!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't speak for MM but looks like he's joshing here. Your manhood isn't on the line .....let's take a deep breath and relaxxxxx
smile.gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug 00 STLGRY GTS:
Nice car butttttt -
Seats are to tight
Clutch seems different
It needs Borlas

Over all I like the car - it hooks up real well.
I still like my GTS better!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im going to ask what everbody is definitely wondering but are being too shy to ask.. how well does the dead pedal work?
smile.gif

- eddie -

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CitySnake:
I can't speak for MM but looks like he's joshing here. Your manhood isn't on the line .....let's take a deep breath and relaxxxxx
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's even more defensive then me eh City?
supergrin.gif

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug, just curious how your friend got a SRT-10? Was it at the Belvidere Car Show? We were trying to get one for the NASCAR event last week, to lead the Viper Club during the parade lap, and we had a real hard time finding one. We were told that Marketing and Public Relations were fresh out. Finally got an engineering car after much pleading. I did get to sit in it and thought it had a revised seating position. The mule I sat in in January had me looking at the windshield header(6'-3"). This Pilot car seemed to have the seat lower. Didn't get a chance to drive it but I was the 1st car behind it on the parade lap. It has a very wide, aggressive, stance.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dixter:
Its a foot rest for your left foot when you drive on the highway.
Normaly its just a small block mounted on the left side of the
drivers foot well with a slight angle. When doing highway driving you can rest your foot on it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dixter:

I believe it also affords the driver a means by which to press oneself back into the seat to help with lateral G-forces (not necessary with a 5 or 6-point).

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie, The dead pedal was a unamimus request by the existing
Viper owners here on the VCA board, that it be added to the next
Gen Viper.

Its a foot rest for your left foot when you drive on the highway.
Normaly its just a small block mounted on the left side of the
drivers foot well with a slight angle. When doing highway driving you can rest your foot on it.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Viperrick, I think I was next to you at the Nascar event. I had the black '94 RT/10. I have great pics of your car behind the SRT if your interested. Did you get to ride with a "celebrity" like I did?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Birvini on 07-22-2002 at 10:31 PM</font>

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Birvini, I would love a picture if you have it. Send me a private e-mail to [email protected] and I will send you an address. I am glad you enjoyed the Nascar event. Did you stay to the end? Big thanks is owed to the board of directors for organizing it this year.

91ZR1#661

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you drove the car as you say you did,then why don't
you give some details.
Here's why:because your story is B.S.
95yellovett(Z07)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member