I feel guilty,sooo.... no Z06 for me.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Chevy dealer called me last week and offered me one of the two Z06's he's getting at a very slight mark-up of $30,000.00 (lol).

I then thought of the poor unfortunate guys up in Nebraska and the terrible cold
they must be enduring and decided for once not to think about myself. So I called up Bill P. and invited them down to sunny FLA and figured while they were at it they might as well bring down one of those super-charged Vipers too.

My GTS has been waiting to cuddle up to one of those purdy little SRT's.

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not a markup, that is rediculous....my dealer had a $135,000 tag on my Viper when I went down to see it. I negotiated a $55k discount. Those markups are a joke, use the internet for refferance. There's plenty of hungry dealers wanting to sell volume for allocation. Besides you will repete business to them if you don't get ripped on the price. Word of mouth goes a long way in that business.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Chevy dealer called me last week and offered me one of the two Z06's he's getting at a very slight mark-up of $30,000.00 (lol).

Did he tell you what the MSRP was? I'm betting that the Z06 MSRP will be over $75K

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No MSO yet.I think they are thinning the herd.I also don't
really believe that two are all they will get.

I am very happy with my choice of another Viper instead. With the blower there should not be any Z06 that can kick my behind.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am very happy with my choice of another Viper instead. With the blower there should not be any Z06 that can kick my behind.

nope sure wont be any Z06 in your league.

Good Choice

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"With the blower there should not be any Z06 that can kick my behind"
Save the blower for when you really needed, you want be needing it for a Zo6

alexWS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nope sure wont be any Z06 in your league.

Good Choice
hah, thats funny ;)

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,I did not respond to your "build it and they will come" post. But I will tell you here. DC has now developed the best marketing plan ever for selling the SRT's. By building that ugly a** Coupe.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,I did not respond to your "build it and they will come" post. But I will tell you here. DC has now developed the best marketing plan ever for selling the SRT's. By building that ugly a** Coupe.

I didn't like the first pics, but it aint looking too bad. And it would look beautiful with 600hp under the hood.