I finally got my new GTS!!!

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I don't have a garage yet, I had to have it shipped to a friend's house in L.A. It arrived on Saturday, I flew down saturday night, and drove it sunday for about an hour and a half, and had to turn around and fly back to Sacramento for work. It's gonna be real hard stickin to the break-in rules, but I know it will be better in the long-run. I have been a member of the board for a while, and have gotten some valuable info from everyone, so thanks to all. Also, thanks to Bill P. for being so cool through the whole process. I am finally part of the Viper Nation!!

GaryC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, Bill P. is a great guy, if you want me to I can go to your friends house and put some miles on for ya?
biggrin.gif

2200 miles in 2 weeks on my New '01

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sticking to the rules will be easy. Just remember that by doing your part in the process that you will be rewarded with a loyal machine that will reward you with many pleasurable experiences. Kinda like marriage is SUPPOSED to be.LOL

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can "store" it for you in the San Francisco Bay Area, then you can just drive back and forth from Sacto...

Course, I would be willing to have the car warmed up for you too when you arrive....

Just pull'in your leg, congrats and hope you get your snake home soon!

Tomer

OP
OP
J

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. It actually works out that the car will be in L.A., because I will be down there with it. There is a driving school there, right? What about any in Northern California? Thanks again, guys.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I know you'll be happy,if your experience turns out like mine. I'm happier than a clam with mine, after 3500 miles.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. And for the skip barber school, I did the 3 day course in the formula fords years back. MOST OF THE TIME IS SPENT ON THE TRACK. (which is awesome)

Good luck.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant