I finally learned how to post pix, I think!

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been trying to post pix inside a post for a while now. I think that I finally figured it out. I am goint to try again. Let's hope it works. I am going to try to post some pix of my Viper Crystal Slate (I think that is the official name of my color) 2006 SRT roadster. PLEASE, feel free to post more pix of your own cars in this thread as well ! ! ! Cross my fingers & hope it works.

IMG_4506.JPG

IMG_4510.JPG

IMG_4503.JPG

IMG_4516.JPG

IMG_4530.JPG

IMG_4538.JPG

Viper_Rear_End1.JPG

Viper_Left_Side1.JPG

Viper_Right_Side1.JPG

p.s. and before someone asks, yes, they're real :) We've been married for 15 years and have 2 kids (and she still looks AWESOME!)

Last edited:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but all I can see are little blue boxes with question marks in them. I think there was thread on how to post pics on the new website software recently.

/Rich

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
p.s. and before someone asks, yes, they're real We've been married for 15 years and have 2 kids (and she still looks AWESOME!)

No pics but you've peaked our interest:eater:

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This bites, I am so annoyed!

IMG_4501.JPG

I think it worked. I'll go to my first post of this thread and see if I can edit it appropriately. ?

Well, that worked. Now I just have to take some crisper pix.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, I definately think I have it now. Now that I have gotten it down, how 'bout you guys. Please feel free to post your Viper pix in thread as well. All photos (Viper related) are welcome!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color and their both beautiful. Does she like driving the Viper? My wife thinks she cool **** driving ours.:D

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, I definately think I have it now. Now that I have gotten it down, how 'bout you guys. Please feel free to post your Viper pix in thread as well. All photos (Viper related) are welcome!

Thats what the "Gallery" is for.....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeremy--VERY cool, and good of you to provide a pic of your wife as well as the VIPER!!! Awesome pictures, thanx!! You're a good guy~~your wife is a lucky woman to have your respect for her! ~juli
**Glad you figured out how to post pics, I'm still in the 'rookie' stage**

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, MikeR -

When you said "that is what the gallery is for" did you mean to imply that my post was, in some way, to your dislike? Are there too many pictures for you? I have seen MANY posts with more pictures. I have never seen anyone else complain. Did you not like my car? Did you not like my artistic compositions? Did you not like my wife in the pictures? Just what was it that made you say "that is what the gallery is for"?:mad:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics, i used to live in Frederick, those pics bring back some memories...looks like u have fur coats on the seats in one pic....When it comes to driving the viper nothing is hotter than a good looking gal on a harley or sport bike... same goes for the viper...

OP
OP
J

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wallbanger - If you look closer, the pix were taken about 10 minutes after the car rolled off the Woodhouse carrier. That's plastic baby! BRAND NEW! WOW, I was so excited! It had been 9 years since my last Viper. I could not even take the time to "unwrap" it. But as an aside, my #%&@!^&! neighbor came over as they were unloading the car and while I was filling out paperwork.... he jumps in and sits in my car!!!!!! No b.s. . . . I had not even sat in it yet this **** just makes himself at home. What was I gonna do? Not worth getting bent about it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, man, Jeremy--how inconsiderate some people can be, but you were gracious with your neighbor--sitting in your JUST-ARRIVED VIPER?!!!! The nerve of some people! But, yeah, we have to laugh that stuff off, not worth getting upset over it. Gorgeous, gorgeous Viper...glad you 'came back' to Viper-ownership!! ENJOY!!~~~juli

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, MikeR -

When you said "that is what the gallery is for" did you mean to imply that my post was, in some way, to your dislike? Are there too many pictures for you? I have seen MANY posts with more pictures. I have never seen anyone else complain. Did you not like my car? Did you not like my artistic compositions? Did you not like my wife in the pictures? Just what was it that made you say "that is what the gallery is for"?:mad:

No, no prob with your pics, I wont comment on "artistic composition"...
but the people who put together this great site, made a "gallery". Many pics there, you should check it out. There used to be a million post a pic of your Viper threads. Its great to see another member and another Viper on the forum, great to see pics of your new beauty(not your wife, Your car). I just dont think we need a million pics of everyones Vipers in ANOTHER thread. Use the gallery,thats what its for. Just my .02, maybe next time I'll keep it to myself.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a beauty, you're a lucky man. Nice Viper too. Sorry, couldn't resist, LOL

Great car, good woman, and you got the pics posted - it was a good day, eh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery