I have 5 spots in our suite open for Panama City Beach, FL on March 22-29

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i still have 5 spots open in the suite i have in panama city beach from march 22-29.
here is all the info...
Alright guys, lots of you have heard me talk about this place and that i was trying to get some people together for this March...
i got a 10 person suite at www.SandPiperBeacon.com, ocean and pool front (best/nicest room in the hotel.) The Sand Piper Beacon has it's own club underneath the pool/beach called the 'Tiki Bar' that attracts everyone who stays in hotel on the west end of the strip, and doesn't close until after 4am (they have Venus swimsuit model searches, wet tee-shirt competitions which usually end up naked, dancing on the stage, etc.) The place is crazy, and the front desk even discourages families from coming during March due to all the madness and partying that goes on. They also offer 'the world's longest keg party', during which you normally pay $50 (my buddy who owns the place said everyone that goes with me will get free beer all week) and get a bracelet that allows you to have all the beer you can drink the whole time you are there. For details and pictures on spring break at the hotel, the Tiki Bar, the never-ending keg party, etc go to their site at www.SandPiperBeacon.com
Security is very lenient there and the staff are all cool as hell, i met about everyone last year. We will be able to get free VIP passes, front stage, VIP parking, and free open bar to any concerts we go to since my buddy knows all the club owners well. I guarantee a wonderful time, last year was a blast.
if you are on a tight budget, remember that our suite will have a full kitchen and there is a walmart right down the road, so $1.75 hotpockets and 99 cent pizza is the way to go, along with the FREE all-the-beer-you-can-drink deal. room rates will be a little over $200 per person per week, if you can't stay a full week we will just figure up about how much your rate is. you should be able to have a blast with a belly full of beer and food all week for under $400 total, including the bad [******] suite which overlooks the pool area, tiki bar, and ocean (best room in the whole hotel.)
I will leaving as soon as I get a Viper GTS this week and staying until March 29 (college spring break.) I still have about 5 spots left open from March 22-29, during which any of you that want to come can go. if you are interested please let me know ASAP at [email protected] or call my cell at 865-556-7223. The room is $270 (after tax) per person for the week. $100 deposit is required ASAP, then pay the remaining $170 when you get there. you can pay me in person, money order, or via paypal at: [email protected].

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC