I have a dream!****** A tribute to the founder of V -10 Nationals*******

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David(Dr. Roof)Boggs was inspired after purchasing his first Viper. He was blown away by it's power and awesome beauty. All of a sudden he had a dream, an exclusive Viper only drag racing series. What to call he thought.......well.....it will become know as the V-10 Nationals.

Thought the year David has taken time from his wife(Crystal)and his young children to set up and promote the series. Unselfishly putting much of his time into the series and away from his business and family's. He put some of his personal money into the V-10 Nationals and tracked down sponsors to help fulfill his dream and many of Viper Drag racers dreams. Anyone that operates their own business knows that if you do not give it your full attention it costs your business some lost revenue.

The V-10 Nationals has elevated the speed of the Vipers at such a exponential rate vs previous years of not having a drag racing series. Another large bonus of the V-10 Nationals it has promoted much competition between tuners and driving down the costs of modify Vipers. Just look at the cost of modify Vipers 5-6 years ago and what kind of results(speed) you got for your dollars spent today.

I have been to EVERY race this year and previous years, some races I have done very well and some I would like to forget. But anyone that has raced has had similar results. But the lows have made the high points even higher.

David this is my personal tribute to your dream ....... I am glad you took the bull by the horns and made this one my high lites in mid life experices....... I have LOVED the entire experience.

THANK YOU David Boggs......the person

THANK YOU Dr. Roof ........the racer

Cudaman :usa:

It is my hope many other people read this Christmas present to David in the season of giving and they too give you their gift of appreciation.

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I have a dream!****** A tribute to founder of V -10 Nationals*******

Ward you said it all. I just started racing in the V-10’s this year and I’m hooked. I love the V-10’s and I will be at everyone here after. David has done a superb job with the series and makes it fun for all. It takes a great deal of time to do what he does for the series and you have to respect that. Thanks for everything David.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I have a dream!****** A tribute to founder of V -10 Nationals*******

CUDAMAN said it all....Thanks David...for making your dream come true in the form of the V10 Nats. :2tu: