I have been to ALL 11 VOI's, and this one was......

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Lots of great comments here. I would love to purchase the video that was presented the first night with all the interviews (Lutz etc). Does anyone know how to get that?

ditto for purchase of video(s)..

an absolute out of the park VOI, great effort by all involved.

throttle up for VOI 12 in 12.. Indy ??

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would definetly like to get some Video of the weekend and the dinners . Ralphs speech on Saturday night was excellent as well .

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd buy the vids as well. Jon?

I had a great time - it really was a blast. I was, however, disappointed in the track time. I'm glad that I had the track on the Thursday before the event. I basically had all the track time I wanted - with virtually no one else on the track! I suppose my disappointment was because I expected that a Viper event at Miller would involve the track much more than it did. It's just a case of my expectation of what the event was like, was different than what the organizers planned. I'll be better informed for the next VOI.

Those that organized this event deserve all the accolades that they are receiving - they did fantastic! :clap2::clap2: I can't begin to imagine how hard they all worked to make it happen.

THANK YOU!

My favorite moment was the Saturday night dinner with the Viper reveal and the winners circle with Kuno Wittmer standing on his Viper on Sunday!

Fantastic!

Greg

V

Venomiss

The VCA will be offering the intro video with Lutz shown the first night and some other video from the VOI weekend very soon.

It is great to hear that many members had a good time at VOI. Some of the best comments from the many that I can remember were-

"I went to the last VOI and stayed at the Venetian. Didn't think anything could top that until we got to the Grand America and now we don't want to leave the room."

"I have been here in the states for two weeks and this is the best meal I have had the entire stay." (from the Friday night Mopar off-site dinner at the Olympic Oval)

"I didn't think Utah would have anything that great here for VOI, but it's just awesome! We will be back to visit."

Hearing from members who have been to many VOI's before and rating this one as one of the best has been a heartwarming experience.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA will be offering the intro video with Lutz shown the first night and some other video from the VOI weekend very soon.

It is great to hear that many members had a good time at VOI. Some of the best comments from the many that I can remember were-

"I went to the last VOI and stayed at the Venetian. Didn't think anything could top that until we got to the Grand America and now we don't want to leave the room."

"I have been here in the states for two weeks and this is the best meal I have had the entire stay." (from the Friday night Mopar off-site dinner at the Olympic Oval)

"I didn't think Utah would have anything that great here for VOI, but it's just awesome! We will be back to visit."

Hearing from members who have been to many VOI's before and rating this one as one of the best has been a heartwarming experience.

It was fantastic.

It was my first VOI (hence the mis-understanding about what to expect WRT the track....) but it will not be my last.

Fantastic job!

Greg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper