I hope this is not a VCA member selling this on ebay

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not the best speller but if I was going to sell a car on ebay I would polish it and no this is NOT a 50K car

Description on ebay:

This is a amazing car is one of a kind has over 15k in extras installed, the car has a $5000.00 carbon painted grafite top that comes off, it also has 14 inch slot front racing brakes which includes 14 in. slot disk and racing calipers for extra stopping power and cost $5500.00 extra installed, it also has a modified exhust for more 35 more horsepower and loader sound you can really hear her coming. Top speed 200 mph plus. The car has all the GTS options front hood scoop, GTS crome rims and has has the Venom Viper hood slots just like the new vipers in the hood which is a 5k extra which gives the car that awesome new venom look. This viper is truly a one on a kind, I have all the owners manels and original owners manuels and origanal snake keys with the car alarm remote.the car has vary cold factory a/c and the tires are about 60 percent, I also have the original window sticker and build and shipping sheets and invoices so please see the pictures and she is spotless. The car also has the venom snakeskin viper interior and has been vary well maintained and has been in a collection, This car has been seen in major magizines and never driven in the rain this is my 3rd Viper I have owned Vipers since 1995 and this one is a cream puff and is a true 10!!!!! Everything works perfect and this low milage car is like new I had not planned on selling the car but things have changed so the car is up for sale. This car would sell at Barret Jackson auction for over 50k with a 10% buyers fee I have the car for sale locally and reserve the right to cancel the sell if sold before auctions end. I require a $500.00 deposit within 48 hours of auction ends and full payment upon pickup or 7days, So if your looking for that unbelivable Viper with tons of up grades this is that one of a kind head turner you have been looking for so bid know dont miss out on this one ! Thanks and good luck bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VIPE...2852385?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item231139bea1

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it is a realy good ebay post and very imfornataive about what the car is louded with if I had the xtra money siting around mayb I would look into buying this Viper so that I would have another to my collection and then I would have 2 vipers. This viper truly looks like a amayzing 10 outta 10 that some one will pay a lot of money for and enjoy for yers to come. He just left out what kind of of tires he had because that can be a very importamt decishun making detail that I belive could really help with his sale if someone is on the fens about weather or not they would be interested in buying this car or pasing on it.

His sale could of used a little spell check. Maybe eliminate some of the run on sentences while he is at it. Hard to follow description IMHO.

F

FrgMstr

Crystal Beach, TX. Way south. I would bet he does not speak English fluently.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is a realy good ebay post and very imfornataive about what the car is louded with if I had the xtra money siting around mayb I would look into buying this Viper so that I would have another to my collection and then I would have 2 vipers. This viper truly looks like a amayzing 10 outta 10 that some one will pay a lot of money for and enjoy for yers to come. He just left out what kind of of tires he had because that can be a very importamt decishun making detail that I belive could really help with his sale if someone is on the fens about weather or not they would be interested in buying this car or pasing on it.

His sale could of used a little spell check. Maybe eliminate some of the run on sentences while he is at it. Hard to follow description IMHO.

And quit blowing everything out of proportion too, and calling everything Venom LOL

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got a laugh when he called it a cream puff.....I wonder how long he has been a viper owner for....cream puff has a different meaning when it comes to vipers...i understood what he meant but he used is wrong in when he called in a cream puff IMO

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahahaaaa!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I would say the whole auction is suspect. Check out the guys
recent ebay history - 10 auctions, mostly ram parts and marine
audio, and one feedback that's telling people he's a crooked
bidder. Coupled with the year+ old photos my first instinct is
someone looking to disappear with an easy $500 deposit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62