I just finished some photos of my friends 99 GTS. The car is a beast.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals, first off Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm usually not on the RT/10 and GTS boards I'm a SRT guy, but I wanted share the photos I took of my friends car on Friday. We did two different shoots one was outdoors with some crazy clouds and one in a garage. It's a 99 Black GTS Coupe with Hre's and headers and exhaust with roe racing stuff. This car sounded so nice and looked good from every angle. I really appreciate the design of the gts coupe. That was the car I fell in love with as a teenager when it came out. He wants to sell it and needed some photos so I decided to help him out. I would have pulled the trigger on it if I didn't have my first child on the way. Anyways, here are the photos of his badass GTS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaivanaskari/sets/72157632318852820/

Last edited:

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in Dallas did you find an empty parking garage?
Some of the outdoor pics were awesome.

Your friend has a beautiful ride ..... but then from my Avatar, one could conclude I am obviously biased.

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in Dallas did you find an empty parking garage?
Some of the outdoor pics were awesome.

Your friend has a beautiful ride ..... but then from my Avatar, one could conclude I am obviously biased.

Thanks MikeG, I'm in Frisco and there is a parking garage here in Frisco that belongs to the city that is always empty in the afternoons. It's fairly new as well so there aren't many stains on the concrete.

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I really love that car. He's on the fence about selling it now after seeing those pics. hahah

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a super nice car. This GTS is so awesome from any angle. How many miles does it have?

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much is he asking for it?

Looks like it has been lowered.

I just called him cause I wasn't sure if he was still selling it..

he said he wants to advertise it for $46,000 I told him that might be too much so I got him down to $43,500 and he said that's lowest he is willing to take on it. Do you think that's a good price?

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just called him cause I wasn't sure if he was still selling it..

he said he wants to advertise it for $46,000 I told him that might be too much so I got him down to $43,500 and he said that's lowest he is willing to take on it. Do you think that's a good price?

I would have him get online and look at ebay cars.com and autotrader to compare same year Vipers. Seems like most 99's from private owners have asking prices in the upper 30s. The ones in the 40s, even at used car dealers, have been there for 6months +.

But if he is willing to hold out for the right buyer (several months) he might get low 40s. Most owners do not recoupe any $ for any mods they put on the cars. Good luck, whatever he decides. Awesome looking car!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth